So many American girls are alcoholics.

Naked-Women-Hilarious-photos-with-drunk-people_o_9243.jpg

disgraceful!

Same thing with British Girls, one in my class is 19 years old and wants to hit the pub after almost every class. All her snaps are her either drinking or about to go out drinking.

Same thing with British Girls, one in my class is 19 years old and wants to hit the pub after almost every class. All her snaps are her either drinking or about to go out drinking.
pics?

Yup, I used to kid myself in my early 20's buying different craft beers everyday and calling it a hobby... now in my mid 30's I'm keeping it real with PBR and Miller High Life... as my age progresses I see Taaka Vodka in my future at this rate.

You aren't in denial, and don't lie about it. That's the difference.

Yup, I used to kid myself in my early 20's buying different craft beers everyday and calling it a hobby... now in my mid 30's I'm keeping it real with PBR and Miller High Life... as my age progresses I see Taaka Vodka in my future at this rate.

They're 2 for $5 half pints down here. I see taaka in my bag in my future too.. But like... Tonight.

Can't get a DUI if you don't have a car bruh.

With a breathalyzer I assume? Why take the bike then? Also who was watching your children?

I ride a very nice German made bike through most if the summer. I've been biking for over 15 years.

The kids, beside one that is a teenager, were with their mother.

Shes Chubby/ borderline fat. Big fucking tits, maybe Fs. Fucks with her shirt on because she doesn't like her body. Orders like 3-4 drinks herself. I have pics in my phone....but she's a friend so I can't just share her pic online.

Its really weird because alcohol is legit one of the worst drugs. Absolute dumpster tier. Only benefit is that its legal

In a past life I must preferred a fex benzos, and then maybe 2-3 drinks on top if I was feeling frisky. Dont recommend that path either tho...

drinking gets worse when you hit your 30's and need alcohol to entertain you in everything you do, it also doesn't help that you have more free time and money in your 30's.

Bro, if you genuinely have more free time in your 30's than you did in your 20's you're either really winning in life or doing it all wrong.

Women are going to have to diversify their skill sets more to land the man they desire, like making sandwiches would be a good start.

I think its people in general. We are miserable and need drugs.

But the drugs aren't helping.

There's no chemical relief for some of us.

Scientists need to do a study on why all American women feel the need to scream, "WOOOOOOOOO!" whenever they consume alcohol.

Scientists need to do a study on why all American women feel the need to scream, "WOOOOOOOOO!" whenever they consume alcohol.

It's a mating call bro

giphy.gif

Back