So many American girls are alcoholics.

This happens when you restrict stuff too much, it all blows back, and with a vengeance

Funny thing really, these types ends up being junkies / alcoholics while others who gradually have fun every now and then don't have this issue.

They drink b/c they have boring personalities and get drunk so they are more fun.

6 nights a week isn't an alcoholic btw.

Yeah, of they are getting drunk, it definitely is. Deadly delirium tremons is not a requirement to be considered an "alcoholic." They are seriously working towards that.

I saw an alcoholic for a short time. She was nothing but verbal abuse and threats. Walked away from that. Months later she came back saying she changed because she got help. Wouldn't get help with me and couldn't risk that. It wasn't fun having defend myself from anything that came to her mind.

Yep.. That's the "alternate personality" I was talking about. They are a different person when they drink; the part of their brain they think out of when drink develops, and becomes like a seperate entity. In girls, it's usually soulless and trashy.

Do you have some history with this poster? Because his post seemed pretty reasonable and not angry; not exactly an incel trait.
Not really. He is a new guy unless his account is an alt and the only posts I have seen from him is him ragging on women and putting a bunch of blame on them. And I am not the only one here to see his incel ways.

Generally anyone who over analyzes women and acts like they know what's good for them likely has no clue about women and is speaking out if spite.

Is there a significant difference between girls and guys?

Yeah, of they are getting drunk, it definitely is. Deadly delirium tremons is not a requirement to be considered an "alcoholic." They are seriously working towards that.

Ahhh, gotcha. Ya, 6 night of getting drunk is pretty alcoholic behavior. I guess I shouldn't judge or label "alcoholic". In my opinion anyone who physically or emotionally needs alcohol is an alcoholic. If a person obsesses over alcohol and it runs their life, that person could be an alcoholic even if they aren't blacked out every night.

I hope your friend gets help before it's too late or ruins more of her life.

Ahhh, gotcha. Ya, 6 night of getting drunk is pretty alcoholic behavior. I guess I shouldn't judge or label "alcoholic". In my opinion anyone who physically or emotionally needs alcohol is an alcoholic. If a person obsesses over alcohol and it runs their life, that person could be an alcoholic even if they aren't blacked out every night.

I hope your friend gets help before it's too late or ruins more of her life.

This is like 4 girls I know personally right now, and I don't know that many people these days. If I include the girls who post pics at the bar > 3x a week, who o really don't know anymore, we are up in the 50s lol

Not really. He is a new guy unless his account is an alt and the only posts I have seen from him is him ragging on women and putting a bunch of blame on them. And I am not the only one here to see his incel ways.

Generally anyone who over analyzes women and acts like they know what's good for them likely has no clue about women and is speaking out if spite.

Referring to me? Lol

I care because I have sex. Less gross sex is best. I also, as a MAN with a brain, and kids, I pay attention to societal trends.

This was bound to happen with the rise of craft beer and local breweries making what can potentially be a destructive vice feel like an interesting hobby
Damn you Micro breweries!!!! damn you all to hell!!
upload_2018-8-2_15-14-37.jpeg

You're butt hurt because I'm smarter than you. you said it yourself, mentioning that I analyze too much. I'm analytical about all kinds of things and all types of people. I'll analyze women as much as I want, with my posts regarding them I was stating what I think is true for the majority of women today, but there are good women out there that aren't like that, but they're becoming fewer in number because of feminism.

Most of the prominent feminists are lonely dried up old wrecks who want to 1) hurt all men and 2) witness young women who still have the chance of being happy become washed up and bitter old hags just like themselves. The remaining leaders of the feminist movement are narcissistic lesbians. Yeah, I will speak my mind on this, because I'm pro family, I'm pro family values and feminism is destroying this.

"acts like they know what's good for them likely has no clue about women"

I think they want good husbands. That's what I think. If you think different that's fine. I think that's why women are progressively getting less happy just as marriage rates are dropping progressivey as well in the same time span. I believe I posted this data already. In other words female unhappiness seems to be positively correlated with a decline in marriage. Sorry I'm not going to explain to you what a positive correlation is.

As for being an incel, I've gotten laid a lot in my life and I still get laid. But unlike you I don't let it define me, I'm me based on my achievements and my character. There are shitty people out there who get laid a lot and really good ones who didn't get laid at all, you using it as a barometer for self worth is flawed. Frankly the only reason you're calling me an incel is in a pathetic attempt to score browny points on an mma forum by impressing other men with your smoke and mirrors sexual exploits.

"huh, huh by calling him an incel, ppl will think I get laid a lot"

Jeez people like you are as transparent as ghosts. Told you I was analytical.

Last edited:
This was bound to happen with the rise of craft beer and local breweries making what can potentially be a destructive vice feel like an interesting hobby
Yup, I used to kid myself in my early 20's buying different craft beers everyday and calling it a hobby... now in my mid 30's I'm keeping it real with PBR and Miller High Life... as my age progresses I see Taaka Vodka in my future at this rate.

Non-drinker checking in. Without wanting to sound all preachy, my best mate seems to think people that do partake in the activity are masking depression somewhere that they are trying to escape.

If you can't have fun without drink involved you're doing life wrong.
Your best mate is an idiot.

The one’s that seem to be alcoholics are usually Catholic from what I hear.

Referring to me? Lol

I care because I have sex. Less gross sex is best. I also, as a MAN with a brain, and kids, I pay attention to societal trends.
Haha wasn't talking about you. Was referring to the guys writing clueless novels on women's psyches.

Lots of people are quasi addicted to something they use to escape from the misery of their situation. The misery of the situation just being the fact they have to work for someone else, lose their time, and not make millions. If you adjust for income and freedom to choose your own schedule to a degree, I believe levels of addiction drop off. Of course, if you're sitting to pretty you might just try shit out for the hell of it.

As for girls drinking, I feel like everyone is drinking more nowadays.

Lots of people are quasi addicted to something they use to escape from the misery of their situation. The misery of the situation just being the fact they have to work for someone else, lose their time, and not make millions. If you adjust for income and freedom to choose your own schedule to a degree, I believe levels of addiction drop off. Of course, if you're sitting to pretty you might just try shit out for the hell of it.

As for girls drinking, I feel like everyone is drinking more nowadays.

These girls have everything else set up for them..

Back