So many American girls are alcoholics.

It's scary. Churchy ones, middle aged ones, average in their 20s-30s ones.. Good job.. Money.. decent upbringing.. Complete alcoholics.

I know one who is starting to get bad; she drinks 6 nights a week, and is starting to get that alternate personality. Her family is rich, and when we dated some years ago she was about Jesus and church etc...

Talking to another one right now who wants me to "come out as we speak.. 1:50 on a Tuesday, talkin about "I'll be so mad if you don't." I'm not STARTING my Tuesday night at 145 lol. What's going on?
I wish I could find a Canadian one, none of these girls drink ENOUGH. They’re fucking boring

You should see how it is in England. Once classy occasions like the Grand NAtional and Ascot have turned into....

Grand-National-2017-Ladies-Day-girls-glamorous-outfits-racy-dresses-Aintree-603634.jpg

ladies-day17.jpg

Royal-Ascot-2017-Ladies-Day-Alcohol-Drunk-Flashing-Aintree-Grand-National-Cheltenham-Drink-985763.jpg

I'm going next year...

oA9ua4m.gif

It's scary. Churchy ones, middle aged ones, average in their 20s-30s ones.. Good job.. Money.. decent upbringing.. Complete alcoholics.

I know one who is starting to get bad; she drinks 6 nights a week, and is starting to get that alternate personality. Her family is rich, and when we dated some years ago she was about Jesus and church etc...

Talking to another one right now who wants me to "come out as we speak.. 1:50 on a Tuesday, talkin about "I'll be so mad if you don't." I'm not STARTING my Tuesday night at 145 lol. What's going on?
Get your ass out there. Fuck is wrong with you.

People like to party, thanks, now go out and get that ass.

people in general are problem drinkers it is because alcohol is made mainstream and is a societal norm. almost everything we do has marketing from alcohol,sports,tv,movies etc.

Last edited:
What else is there to do in Michigan besides drink?

Im in my late 20s and most people im friends with in my age range are full blown alcoholics. I'd say I'm borderline. Im male btw so this really goes both ways. It's a bad habbit and one i know i need to break as my wife is pregnant but it's not so easy.
drinking gets worse when you hit your 30's and need alcohol to entertain you in everything you do, it also doesn't help that you have more free time and money in your 30's.

Well this thread is depressing going into a weekend...

Couldn't you say he exact same thing about guys.

So why does this require a thread
Very true. There are too many men and women alike that are drug addicts and alcoholics.

I guess most men don't expect women to get drunk or something. It's kind of sad how people, especially people in their 20s, feel as though the way to unwind on the weekend (which spills over into the week many times) is to go to a bar and get black out drunk.

drinking gets worse when you hit your 30's and need alcohol to entertain you in everything you do, it also doesn't help that you have more free time and money in your 30's.

Why I largely gave it up in my early 20's, had just enough self awareness to see I had quite an addictive personality, the three S's are enough to be getting along with.

And this is the post of someone who is giving deep insight about the minds of women. No wonder you guys are shooting up schools.
Do you have some history with this poster? Because his post seemed pretty reasonable and not angry; not exactly an incel trait.

Very true. There are too many men and women alike that are drug addicts and alcoholics.

I guess most men don't expect women to get drunk or something. It's kind of sad how people, especially people in their 20s, feel as though the way to unwind on the weekend (which spills over into the week many times) is to go to a bar and get black out drunk.

I'm not talking about weekend only.. I'm talking about drinking heavy on a Tuesday night. Girls who meet a restaraunt that serves and have 5-6 there, before some beer at home, like all the time.. And who lie (so many) about how much they drink. Of you only drink a couple times a month, they will lie about it without being asked; that's what I have been seeing.

Get your ass out there. Fuck is wrong with you.

People like to party, thanks, now go out and get that ass.

Dude, drunk girls aren't fun, if you aren't drunk too. They are sloppy, annoying, and have no heart.

I saw an alcoholic for a short time. She was nothing but verbal abuse and threats. Walked away from that. Months later she came back saying she changed because she got help. Wouldn't get help with me and couldn't risk that. It wasn't fun having defend myself from anything that came to her mind.

They drink b/c they have boring personalities and get drunk so they are more fun.

6 nights a week isn't an alcoholic btw.

Back