So many American girls are alcoholics.

Alcoholics used to be big on the 80s. Now hardly anyone talks about them. I guess because meth and heroin became more popular among losers?

I only rolled for about a year when I was in college but I totally see where it could be equally addicting

I grew tired of the same old, same old, same guys sitting in the same seat of a bar everytime you go in there, talking about the same shit, so got involve with MMA/BJJ, started off and progressed to... rough and hungover while being a beginner to having no time for booze as I trained 6 days a week, add to that, getting a dog and I've never been in a bar, or really had a drop since 2006.

Last edited:
its exactly the same
I know more girls I'm denial about being alchies than guys. Guys get duis 10x more for "exactly the same" drinking, and thongs change after that first dui. Girls really never face reality.

Non-drinker checking in. Without wanting to sound all preachy, my best mate seems to think people that do partake in the activity are masking depression somewhere that they are trying to escape.

If you can't have fun without drink involved you're doing life wrong.

I think prescription drugs are just as prevalent.

I know more girls I'm denial about being alchies than guys. Guys get duis 10x more for "exactly the same" drinking, and thongs change after that first dui. Girls really never face reality.

Lmao are you drunk?

Non-drinker checking in. Without wanting to sound all preachy, my best mate seems to think people that do partake in the activity are masking depression somewhere that they are trying to escape.

If you can't have fun without drink involved you're doing life wrong.

100% this...took me a LONG time to learn this lesson, but now I'm happier than I've ever been and I'm coming up on 4 years sober in December. I don't want to condemn people who drink responsibly and have a good time with a few brews, but for me that wasn't the case.

As for this thread and women I don't think it rests solely on American women. This bar / boozing lifestyle is alive and well with English, Croatian, and Spanish women as well.

What in the living fuck does this lunacy mean?

What i have seen. To be fair women drink more discreet and it is less acceptable for woman to be drunk or going to get drunk with friends in the eastern sphere of world.

Im in my late 20s and most people im friends with in my age range are full blown alcoholics. I'd say I'm borderline. Im male btw so this really goes both ways. It's a bad habbit and one i know i need to break as my wife is pregnant but it's not so easy.

Men are more interested in things, women are more interested in people, they've done studies that confirm this.

But namely they're most interested in relationships and define themselves based on the quality of guy they can get.

Men have hobbies and interests, and really there's never been a better time to be alive for a person who wants to pursue their hobbies and develop their interests.

Conversely their hasn't been a harder time for a woman to find a husband in a long ass time.

The reason why feminists make such a big deal about being indipendant is because deep down they know they need men. I've met older single men who were happy, just playing video games of all things. I've never met an older woman who was alone who was happy, there is almost always an air of gloom about them
Lay off the r/incel man.

And of course one of the ads on this site is a video of a bunch of vapid women partying and acting like morons.

Society is a hole.

Feminism has made them miserable. They all thought they wanted to work and now they're miserable just like us guys.

Alot of people don't get this but.............. feminisim didn't do that. Corporate America did that.

Real wages adjusted for cost of living and inflation have been stagnant for decades.

It usually takes two incomes now to support a family with kids when in the 1950s one parent working a factory job with benefits could actually make rent/mortgage and put food on the table.

Feminism didn't change that so much as real wages fell or failed to rise while everything else got more expensive. Unions lost power over time not naturally but through direct legislative actions often dictated by the lobbyists paid to undermine workers, pension plans were raided or phased out, and benefits have been slashed wherever possible. Even the social safety net is under attack.

Whether women want to work or not, they essentially need to at this point.

In most major cities real estate and rentals have been inflating rapidly and it takes two incomes to pay for a place big enough to support two adults + kids.

I have coworkers in their 30's and 40's literally none of whom can afford to live alone.

They all share a room with a significant other who is also working, or if they're single they have a rent paying room mate.

Last edited:
I know one who is starting to get bad; she drinks 6 nights a week,

Can I have her number?

Also, is she in her twenties? If so, no big deal. Everyone drinks to borderline alcoholic levels in their twenties.

I would also like to add that more people, men and women, are functioning alcoholics than you realize. Nobody in the US is ever educated about the dangers of alcohol aside from getting alcohol poisoning and the caricatures of alcoholics we see in movies and on TV. I didn’t even know until I was 30 that withdrawals from alcohol boo could kill you. Instead, they tell everyone to stay away from weed. Our entire country was built on alcohol.

And slaves picking cotton.

I only know a handful of girls that drink that often. Once they get past the whore stage they don't really drink all that much

Back