So many American girls are alcoholics.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
It's scary. Churchy ones, middle aged ones, average in their 20s-30s ones.. Good job.. Money.. decent upbringing.. Complete alcoholics.

I know one who is starting to get bad; she drinks 6 nights a week, and is starting to get that alternate personality. Her family is rich, and when we dated some years ago she was about Jesus and church etc...

Talking to another one right now who wants me to "come out" as we speak.. 1:50 on a Tuesday, talkin about "I'll be so mad if you don't." I'm not STARTING my Tuesday night at 145 lol. What's going on?

Last edited:
Couldn't you say he exact same thing about guys.

So why does this require a thread

Talking to another one right now who wants me to "come out as we speak.. 1:50 on a Tuesday, talkin about "I'll be so mad if you don't." I'm not STARTING my Tuesday night at 145 lol. What's going on?

It's Wednesday/Thursday not Tuesday therefore this fake.

Women are becoming progressively less happy than they've ever been. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1189894/Women-happy-years-ago-.html

Women need male energy, they're thirsty for it. Now due to feminism they're finding it harder to find a good husband, because no man with a brain wants to commit to these scandalous modern women. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/...rriage-rates-reveal-economic-fault-lines.html

They're gonna get angrier and angrier, women need commitment and men don't want to commit to these wrecks.

You think women are angry now? Wait until women become obsolete when AI sex bots become super real. There will be no need for women.

It's scary. Churchy ones, middle aged ones, average in their 20s-30s ones.. Good job.. Money.. decent upbringing.. Complete alcoholics.

I know one who is starting to get bad; she drinks 6 nights a week, and is starting to get that alternate personality. Her family is rich, and when we dated some years ago she was about Jesus and church etc...

Talking to another one right now who wants me to "come out as we speak.. 1:50 on a Tuesday, talkin about "I'll be so mad if you don't." I'm not STARTING my Tuesday night at 145 lol. What's going on?

Havent been to America but the American, British girld i have met and movies i seen make me think this. I was watching some American tv oncr on satellite and a talk show at like 10am had women drinking. Apparently they do it everyday.

Lots of people alcoholic though in eastern europe anf latin america. Is normal. Oh but we 2nd and 3rd world savages so it okay. Plus are women are superior and we got no cultrual marxist shit.

Feminism has made them miserable. They all thought they wanted to work and now they're miserable just like us guys.

Havent been to America but the American, British girld i have met and movies i seen make me think this. I was watching some American tv oncr on satellite and a talk show at like 10am had women drinking. Apparently they do it everyday.

Lots of people alcoholic though in eastern europe anf latin america. Is normal. Oh but we 2nd and 3rd world savages so it okay. Plus are women are superior and we got no cultrual marxist shit.

What in the living fuck does this lunacy mean?

Men are more interested in things, women are more interested in people, they've done studies that confirm this.

But namely they're most interested in relationships and define themselves based on the quality of guy they can get.

Men have hobbies and interests, and really there's never been a better time to be alive for a person who wants to pursue their hobbies and develop their interests.

Conversely their hasn't been a harder time for a woman to find a husband in a long ass time.

The reason why feminists make such a big deal about being indipendant is because deep down they know they need men. I've met older single men who were happy, just playing video games of all things. I've never met an older woman who was alone who was happy, there is almost always an air of gloom about them

This was bound to happen with the rise of craft beer and local breweries making what can potentially be a destructive vice feel like an interesting hobby

I think its people in general. We are miserable and need drugs.

I think its people in general. We are miserable and need drugs.
Yeah I don't think it's exclusive to women at all. I feel like so many of my friends and people I know are in their 30's now and still doing the college binge drinking on the weekends and having a drink after work every single day. That's all fine and good till one day comes that you have to

Dont see the problem. Let those bitches drink<{danawhoah}>

Yeah I don't think it's exclusive to women at all. I feel like so many of my friends and people I know are in their 30's now and still doing the college binge drinking on the weekends and having a drink after work every single day. That's all fine and good till one day comes that you have to
the answer to this is, put the beer down & buy a gi.

the answer to this is, put the beer down & buy a gi.
I only rolled for about a year when I was in college but I totally see where it could be equally addicting

Back