So like, here I am standing face to face with The Jake

So, When is the "Final Battle"?

Vegemite is truly a great product. Not only packed with Vitamin B anf valuable riboflavin, it can be used on toast, sandwiches, in cooking all sorts of recipes. Also can be used as a top grade engine lubricant and sealant of wheat silos.

It is an aquired taste and not many non Australians seem to like it. Personally, i love the shit

I imagine Vegemite tastes like 2nd hand ass lubricant, i say imagine as i have never had the misfortune to, at least knowingly try 2nd hand ass lubricant,

anyway its just the same as Marmite, diabolically bad

I had it and gaged it is a very intersting taste to say the lest. hojak smmed it up well.

hear hear Seldom. I eat the stuff about 5 times a week. mainly on toast.
It is a by-product of the brewing process, and back in the 20's Someguy came up with idea of using this byproduct (which they just threw away) .... so after some time in the chemist lab, he came up with vegemite, and made a fortune.

yeah the old vegie on toast is always a winner.....

The national song of australia

"We're happy little Vegemites
As bright as bright can be.
We all enjoy our Vegemite
For breakfast, lunch and tea.
Our mother says we're growing stronger every single week
Because we love our Vegemite.
We all adore our Vegemite.
IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK!
We're growing stronger every week."

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

*sniff*
*wipes a patriotic tear from eye*

Did you say the Jake is built like a tank or built like Tank?

Vegemite give us DA POWAAAAAAAA!! as Jake would say :D. Its true he is built like a fucking brick shithouse, the big monster :D

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
You can't get it in the states.

Yea you can, ya just gotta go to a specialty store but I would not suggest it, cause it taste like shit!:(

dare someone to eat a half kilo jar of it....

if u can't handle vegemite try promite (sweeter) or marmite (south african i think)

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

LMFAO, I can't believe I can sing this song off the top of my head. I don't even know our anthem - and it's strange, but it's great on toast.

- m

HP brown sauce is much better than vegemite.....

When I was in the states I really missed this shit. Especially on fries.

sounds tasty...i can't stomach V8 so won't even think about that stuff. Tell the big guy hello from all of us if u can ever wedge him away from arju.

Where the fuck are all the snaps. I wanna see some evidence....

Originally posted by The Ronin
Tell him I said that he can't beat up The Ronin!

Im built like............ Colossus.

Maybe... maybe not. *shrug*

But I can still edit your posts bitch HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Bow down before the ones you serve,
You're going to get what you deserve." - Trent Reznor

Hojak - Please forgive me if I was a little lacking with the usual razor sharp wit and retorts. I had two hours sleep and was up for about 48-50 hrs by the time we met at the airport and at least another 6 hrs on top of that by the time we met for dinner. :) Rest assured you will see more of my jocularity now that I've adjusted.

Speaking of which:
fmj.jpg

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE PRIVATE! ARRRRGGGHHHHH!

Now, on another note:
Met Banman McTanner this evening. What a great guy.

The bum had no money for dinner so he pimped himself out by giving me three of his MMA tapes! What a great guy! Just kidding mate - you're good in my books. I know you'll gladly repay the favor with booze and a blowjob soon enough ;) ya big :eek::eek::eek:!!! HAHAHAH!!!

Tanner is a great guy, seriously, and he's a funny bastard too.
We ate at this mexican place (One The Border?) and that was a great eat. He introduced me to this cool Magarita and we had great food and great conversation about life, the forums, training, etc. Good time really.

One of the best things in the world was a) showing him how I hacked the forums. I have a great picture of that b) owning him by giving him some vegemite. Rest assured the list of people being owned by the Crocodile Hunter will continue to grow, and the pictures of them getting owned in the process will also be posted here.

Seeing Tanner taste vegemite was even more of a treat than watching Dave. Dave was openly visible in his disgust at Vegemite, but yet strangely aroused by the stuff (I mean that in a non-sexual way ya :eek::eek::eek:s). So, Tanner has now felt DA POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of the Vegemite. He has tasted the pain and ate it with CORN CHIPS no less... HAHAHAHAHAA.... we had a great night. He tried so hard not to pull a face too... but whilst he was trying not to grimace and not to openly display the disgust, you could see the stomach twist hehehehehe.... goddamn it I want to throw a thousand of these Vegemite jars around to all Americans and watch them all choke and gag on the stuff! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thankfully Arju gets the good stuff - she gets Tim Tams. Any Aussie out there knows what I mean ;)

- The Jake

ahhh bless the tim tams reverend Jarrod hehe
hey bro whats happening

Back