So, let's pretend that Johnny Hendricks was born in Brazil

Giovanefugazza

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Wouldn't half of sherdog claim that now that he is off the juice, he can't even make weight properly, or take the punishment that he took in both lawler's fights?

And he hasn't ko'd anyone since he started main eventing... Suspicious

Wouldn't half of sherdog claim that now that he is off the juice, he can't even make weight properly, or take the punishment that he took in both lawler's fights?
Pretty sure he cruised at the last weigh-in. And you can't take anything away from Wonderboy. He has been throwin' out some beatings lately. Hendricks was overwhelmed and got blasted.

I thought this was going to be about he fact that Hendricks made zero excuses and took the loss like a man.

Simple, it's IV ban, IV ban is a good thing.

So he's from Brazil, then?

Because many people are saying those things.

Pretty sure he cruised at the last weigh-in. And you can't take anything away from Wonderboy. He has been throwin' out some beatings lately. Hendricks was overwhelmed and got blasted.
Thompson is a beast man, he knocked out Clements, who prior to that got TKO'd like 7 years ago, he even knocked out Whittaker who's never been knocked out or TKO'd in his career and has been swinging leather with the best MW's out there lately. I would love to see the Lawler fight.

So far anyway

Didn't he already blame his camp and training partners?

He spent most of his post-fight interview blaming his training partners. All about how they all stayed in the pocket when he, Johnny, engaged them, instead of circling away like Wonderboy. He didn't have a clue how to react because his training partners never mimicked Wonderboy well enough.

He looked in good shape tbh. He just was not ready for wonderboys stand up at all for some reason

I can't believe he's blaming his team-mates...gonna be some awkward moments next time he trains with them.

Back