So let me get this straight Conor/ Bisping could duck there division top contenders but Tyron cant ?

none of them should. both cmac and bisping are terrible precedents.

Conor/Bisping have compelling, albeit freakshow, money fights lined up. There's no major money fights at 170 that would let Tyronn do that.

Fight wouldn't be nearly as big as right now.
Maybe not, but it seems like everytime Conor does anything I see it on my Facebook feed which contains absolutely 0 MMA content outside of him. The guy is a promo machine and I think people would pay to watch him fight a blow up doll if he picked it for his next fight

Bisping is fighting Henderson because of their past history. It's going to sell tickets

Also it's worth mentioning that Hendo's last win was less than 2 months ago. Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

He fought Nate 3 months after winning the belt. He could fight in 5 different weight classes if he wanted to as long as the belt is defended in a timely manner. It's still only been around 8 months and his only title defense options are ppl he's already beat. Cain Velasquez only defended every couple years so I don't see the problem. Woodley on the other hand is just blatantly ducking.
Cain couldn't fight because of injuries.Big difference.

Conor's never going to fight at 145 again. He won that belt fair and square... but he's a paper champ anyway. He might as well be retired as far as his FW future is concerned.

TS is woodley.

Bisping wants to avenge a loss that is clearly bugging him. Hendo is a legend. Everyone likes a fairytale (hendo winning the title in his retirement fight).

Conor wanted RDA. RDA ducked. Conor asked Frankie and Aldo to step up...they didn't, nate did. Wants to avenge his loss.

Woodley...no. Piss off and fight Wonderboy. You sat on the sidelines for 18 months after a split decision win and a missed weight cut. Rory exposed him badly.

But sure...lets pull the race card...
<36>

Also it's worth mentioning that Hendo's last win was less than 2 months ago. Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

None of this takes away the fact that other contenders are being screwed over. If they can do it, people need to get off Woodley's ass if he wants to do it.

Tyrannosaurus woodley isn't ducking anyone. Wonderbread needs to prove himself. Beating usada hendricks and usada rory isnt that great, and he got obliterated by matt brown.

Diaz vs Woodley needs to happen.

Nonsense.

Nick Diaz last won a fight on Oct 29, 2011. Hendo last won a fight via murder like under two months ago and it was one of the most impressive of his career.

Conor is avenging a loss in a fight that wasn't really supposed to happen to begin with but theres no excuse for that thing and I agree that Conor should defend his title immediately.

Two wrongs don't make a right, though. He ducked Wonderboy to his face! Have you ever seen a champ do that before?

I agree with you but the live TV thing was hilarious, even dc and cruz were laughing their asses off

I was just saying the same shit in another thread. But Conor and Bisping are whiteboys, so...
It's like Chris Rock said, "Being white is like always having 5 dollars in your pocket".

I think theres a good argument that Nick is more relevant than Hendo at this point, granted he's not fought much in recent years but we've pretty clearly seen that Hendo is on the decline.

I understand that argument, but I'm not sure exactly how good it is. Nick has always been a fun fighter, but he's not relevant. Nick Diaz' last win was in 2011 against a very unimpressive BJ Penn. Dan's KOed two good MWs in the last year.

I hate the Bisping-Henderson rematch. I think Woodley-Diaz would be just the kind of undeserved title shot people have been crying about for years. Woodley vs GSP would be a great fight though.

It's like Jesse Jackson has took over Sherdog lately.

There's a difference between ducking top competition for the sake of getting revenge over an opponent you have prior history with, and ducking top competition for really no reason whatsoever.

Conor/Nate and Bisping/Hendo are dream matches for promoters, that make sense given the history of the fighters in question. There's no history whatsoever for Woodley not to fight Thompson. The only possible exception would be the GSP match given that GSP never lost the title and it would be an unofficial title unification match. Barring fighting GSP, there's no reason why Woodley shouldn't be fighting Thompson.

Tyrannosaurus woodley isn't ducking anyone. Wonderbread needs to prove himself. Beating usada hendricks and usada rory isnt that great, and he got obliterated by matt brown.

Diaz vs Woodley needs to happen.

Lol no.

Awful excuse.

You're just better off saying you rather watch Woodley vs Diaz.

LJrQL0.gif
f59d74e84e2f6c1a8cc8dbc41be5ef68.gif
So he ducked Lombard to fight Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler ?
8eQqot7.gif

You can post as many gifs as you want of Lombard losing but none of them will be because of something Tyron did other than duck the fight with Lombard.

Back