So let me get this straight Conor/ Bisping could duck there division top contenders but Tyron cant ?

People on this board need to learn what the word 'ducking' means. You don't fight and KO Rockhold, Lawler, and Aldo and then fear fighting a Thompson or Edgar. Ducking implies fear. These guys aren't afraid to fight, they're just trying to get the highest paying fights. Dumb asses on here need to stop throwing around words like 'coward'.

You really can't duck anyone in MMA like you can in boxing. You can put off a fight for a 6 months or a year maybe, but you really can't duck a top contender in your division if you are a champ. It is not at all like boxing.

Nick Diaz last won a fight on Oct 29, 2011. Hendo last won a fight via murder like under two months ago and it was one of the most impressive of his career.

Conor is avenging a loss in a fight that wasn't really supposed to happen to begin with but theres no excuse for that thing and I agree that Conor should defend his title immediately.

Two wrongs don't make a right, though. He ducked Wonderboy to his face! Have you ever seen a champ do that before?

Pretty sure all of those guys have caught quite a bit of shit, and they deserve it. Bisping is cherry picking one of the weakest top 15 guys in the division with a clear cut string of contenders in waiting. Woodley wants to pull a guy on a losing streak out of quasi retirement with two guys that have better claims to title shots than even he had waiting on the side line.

The only real money fight here is Conor/Diaz and making an immediate rematch was the wrong call, McGregor should have defended his belt and win or lose could have come up for the rematch down the line with the same out of interest amongst the casuals. Championship booking is fucked up and always has been

The McGregor/Diaz rematch has never been hotter than right now. You don't miss out on the opportunity to do it again

LJrQL0.gif
f59d74e84e2f6c1a8cc8dbc41be5ef68.gif
So he ducked Lombard to fight Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler ?
8eQqot7.gif
Uh ya styles make fights

LJrQL0.gif
So he ducked Lombard to fight Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler ?
8eQqot7.gif

MMA math at its finest. Easy to post Hendo KOing him now, but hindsight is 20/20 and its pretty clear he wanted no part of Lombard who was one of the top contenders at 170 at the time and was actively calling Tyron out. So yeah he ducked him.

Uh ya styles make fights
So you think Lombard beats Woodley ?
giphy.gif
MMA math at its finest. Easy to post Hendo KOing him now, but hindsight is 20/20 and its pretty clear he wanted no part of Lombard who was one of the top contenders at 170 at the time and was actively calling Tyron out. So yeah he ducked him.
Ducked him to fight the champion Robbie Lawler who was tearing everyone apart in his path ?
a57c720314e606b6359bc61e2287de0c.jpg
uKZ5SlS.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Makes sense.

Pretty sure both Conor and Bisping got shit on for "ducking".Anyway, since in both instances the fight that got made was the "money" fight I think you could only really call out Woodley in particular if he ends up fighting someone who :

(a) isn't a top contender, and
(b) also isn't a ppv draw.

unless you Diaz or GSP softball matchups, compared to say Wonderboy, let's not go crazy with the "D" word here.

Michael Bisping could fight 45 year old Dan Henderson who is 3 -3 in his last 6 and ranked 13. Conor can duck Frankie Edgar and a Aldo rematch, but Tyron Woodley cant fight GSP or Nick Diaz ? For months i been hearing Bispings fans make a THOUSAND excuses for him to duck the entire MW division to fight a 45 year old, but when Tyron Woodley does it hes a duck lol ?
first off McGregor and Bisping got the same amount of flack for defense choices. But I think McGregor's is unfounded because he went after the more dangerous opponents at a higher weight class. And there is no one really for him to fight at featherweight. He already beat Aldo and Aldo already beat Edgar twice.

Tyrone is asking for Nick Diaz LOL. A guy who hasn't fought in years. Atleast Henderson was active and got big ko's. And that's in a middleweight division that doesn't have a clear-cut contender.

Last edited:
So you think Lombard beats Woodley ?
giphy.gif
Ducked him to fight the champion Robbie Lawler who was tearing everyone apart in his path ?
a57c720314e606b6359bc61e2287de0c.jpg
uKZ5SlS.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Makes sense.

Say what you will but the fact is Lombard was straight up calling Woodley out and Woodley didn't want none.

I know right people seem to forget that this is sports entertainment not a sport. I think a fight with GSP is more likely Nate wouldn't wanna fight on the same card as his brother having said so before and i think Nick would respect that

Say what you will but the fact is Lombard was straight up calling Woodley out and Woodley didn't want none.
How many fighters call figthers out in this sport ? So he didnt fight the dude that got out kick boxed by Tim Boetsch and ko by a 45 year old to fight the more dangerous CHAMPION. So whats your point ?

because diaz/conor and bisping/hendo are matches that are exciting and that fans want to see

no one gives 2 shits about woodley vs diaz

He fought Nate 3 months after winning the belt. He could fight in 5 different weight classes if he wanted to as long as the belt is defended in a timely manner. It's still only been around 8 months and his only title defense options are ppl he's already beat. Cain Velasquez only defended every couple years so I don't see the problem. Woodley on the other hand is just blatantly ducking.

At least in their defense, Bisping and Conor are big names. Woodley is as unknown as Nunes. You can't just pop up out of a 2 year lay off and start calling people out. Woodley needs to build his name by first defending the belt.

If Woodley can beat Wonderboy and Maia, by all means, start making some demands.

Michael Bisping could fight 45 year old Dan Henderson who is 3 -3 in his last 6 and ranked 13. Conor can duck Frankie Edgar and a Aldo rematch, but Tyron Woodley cant fight GSP or Nick Diaz ? For months i been hearing Bispings fans make a THOUSAND excuses for him to duck the entire MW division to fight a 45 year old, but when Tyron Woodley does it hes a duck lol ?
cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif
Ha ha ha. Thats funny. How is anything involved in this situation racist? Please explain.

Conor moved up to fight the champ who got injured, then lost to a top contender and now hes getting a rematch.

But yea Bisping fighting Hendo is bitch shit.

I think allowing Conor and Bisping to be their own matchmakers is wrong too but they're both big draws. Woodley couldn't sell a cool drink in the middle of a desert.

Back