So Khabib retired McGregor

McGregor fans really are the creepiest saddest most immature fanbase I’ve ever seen. They make SK Rider fans look normal. Smh.

LMAO! Are you serious? There's a dozen Conner hate threads going. Every day, it's like this.

That's how you perceive reality?

I want all these threads to remain here for the record, so that when Khabib eventually loses, I'll be pissing on all your graves with my dick in one hand, and a bottle of Conner's whisky in the other.

As shitty as it probably tastes. :D

Khabib and lack of ability to cherry pick apponents anymore!!

Goddamn, you are rustled as fuck anytime Conor says anything.

Les face it, Khabib beat McGregor into retirement. He beat him so dominantly, Conor couldnt even fathom solving the Nurmagomedov puzzle.

Honestly, Conors best days are behind him, he can no longer make featherweight for an easy title, and will never be lightweight champion again, and we know even if the stars aligned and he somehow became champ, he would never defend... his legacy is completely tarnished, and he will be remembered as a very entertaining loud mouth clown, but nowhere in the GOAT discussions

Even if he could somehow make Featherweight, it wouldn't be an easy title for him.

I can take a step back and really see this as a big maybe. This isnt Nate Diaz- Conor was a 4-1 favorite in first fight and a slight to mild favorite in second fight.
I can actually see a guy like Conor knowing hes not beating khabib plus a few 155ers that have evolved a great deal plus a physically huge Max moving up to 155 where a re match between the 2 you would think of an enormous fight...... maybe even one Conor sees himself losing on the feet. I've even heard Cavanaugh voice some surprising comments recently.

Conor has physically gotten larger too.....to the point where I dont see him wanting any part of moving back down.

Back