So Khabib is ducking Aldo? lol how ironic

This fight does nothing for Khabib. If he smashes Aldo- "Well he hasn't beaten a top 5 yet, Aldo wasn't even a ranked LW". They still claim that RDA wasn't a top 5 who was actually on a 5 fight winning streak when he fought Khabib and was a champion in less than a year. It will be back to "Khabib must fight Ferguson to get the titleshot".

So when can we expect Khabib bots, I mean "fans" spamming all over Jose's Instagram

Thanks man.

I think the security guards are sort of just herding the fighters, rather like farmhands herd sheep. They don't even need to touch or directly threaten those pussies, they just walk near and beside and behind them and the fighters meekly make their way to the cage. It's only when locked in a cage and being faced by another weak, fearful, beta-assed fighter that their courage emergesl

Makes sense. I've always wondered why fighters have that almost catatonic look in their eyes - some of them need a higher electro frequency current from the cattle prods the security use than others.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the lads from impoverished parts of the world are being trafficked over to fight for below minimum pay (fuck, that bit is true)

Lol! The business side of the sport is strong, we can't deny this. All of this talk of "X ducked Y" can be entertaining for the fans, but still... I can't really hate on these guys for that. In fact, that only makes me appreciate guys like Bisping, who are willing to take a fight at any given time.

Aldo said that a LW fight was offered for an interim title and the fighter's father said that it wasn't a good fight for him.

Khabib is the only LW fighter that gets trained by his father.

Khabib scared of that takedown defense. Giving him Tibau flashbacks.
Jose seems to have lost his marbles a little bit, there is no way they are going to let him fight for the interim lightweight belt then fight Conor for the real belt of he wins when they have just stripped a more active, more lucrative fighter of a belt for doing nearly the same thing! I think Aldo would beat khabib though, his tdd is magical

Aldo allready got beat by conor,Khabib is one win away from a title shot. Aldo has nothing to offer. Hes that tiny guy moving up with nothing to offer someone as high on the totem pole as Khabib.

If its an interim title fight, why would Khabib care who it is?

Unless he thinks he will lose.

Aldo 49-46 and Khabib knows it. Best TDD in MMA history.

Khabib is a LOT bigger.

Aldo could defend some TD's, grab the fence a few times and get away with it, but Khabib would get him down a few times too.

It doesn't make sense though. Why would Aldo be offered an interim LW title fight when Dana already knows damn well that Conor won't fight him?

Conor will much rather fight Aldo than Khabib.

They are scrambling to eliminate Khabib and protect Conor. There's no other reason they'd give Aldo this fight.

The only reason they are trying to make it is because Jose is the worst matchup for Khabib.

I really doubt that Khabib turned down an interim title fight.

This whole clusterfuck sounds to me like Dana is lying to all the fighters involved.
dana always lies to every fighter involved in every possible scenario :D

not only this time

would not be "surprised motherfuckers"

Last edited:
Nurmy should not fight anyone but mcgregor. Seriously people wtf?
Since when does beating a barely top 5 guy (who got lucky against Poirier, only reason he was there) give you the unalienable right to the title shot? He should fight Ferguson for the right to fight the champion. Ferguson has better claim to the TS anyway.

Aldo said that a LW fight was offered for an interim title and the fighter's father said that it wasn't a good fight for him.

Khabib is the only LW fighter that gets trained by his father.

Khabib scared of that takedown defense. Giving him Tibau flashbacks.
Knowing the UFC, the father in question is probably Sage's father. "Coming off two straight losses. I think this young man is ready for a title shot"

Since when does beating a barely top 5 guy (who got lucky against Poirier, only reason he was there) give you the unalienable right to the title shot? He should fight Ferguson for the right to fight the champion. Ferguson has better claim to the TS anyway.
Your comment doesn't really make sense. If you are asking me why Ferg or Nurm "should" fight for the title. You shouldn't. The champion never technically competed at LW and was given two title chances.

Don't bog your heads with "shoulds" or "deserves". Those words mean nothing in the current landscape.

It doesn't matter who gets the shot. This is similar to Rockhold and Jacare a year ago. Which one has a "better claim" is irrelevant. They have comparable "claims" for the title.

Pick one! The point is the two top contenders shouldn't be knocking each other off so that the champion doesn't have to fight one of them.

They didn't make Thompson/Maia fight so that Woodley could lodge. They didn't make Rockhold/Jacare fight so Weidman could plant trees.

Why is mcgregor different in this case?

If Khabib beats Aldo he will get to beat a legend and still be #1 contender, especially as Ferguson doesn't want the fight. It use to be the up and coming fighters that would call out the legends and champions, Aldo has changed all that. p4p most avoided fighter in the world.

Aldo getting two interim belts chasing Conor is a pretty great storyline for selling a rematch

Your comment doesn't really make sense. If you are asking me why Ferg or Nurm "should" fight for the title. You shouldn't. The champion never technically competed at LW and was given two title chances.

Don't bog your heads with "shoulds" or "deserves". Those words mean nothing in the current landscape.

It doesn't matter who gets the shot. This is similar to Rockhold and Jacare a year ago. Which one has a "better claim" is irrelevant. They have comparable "claims" for the title.

Pick one! The point is the two top contenders shouldn't be knocking each other off so that the champion doesn't have to fight one of them.

They didn't make Thompson/Maia fight so that Woodley could lodge. They didn't make Rockhold/Jacare fight so Weidman could plant trees.

Why is mcgregor different in this case?
Champions of the division above or below never have to compete in the new division to get a title shot. This is basic combat sports knowledge.

Champions of the division above or below never have to compete in the new division to get a title shot. This is basic combat sports knowledge.
Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Also if this is true. Then let's see Woodley take on Bisping. But we both know the answer to that.

If a fighter turns down a big opportunity simply knock him back in the pecking order, it'd stop all this selecting fights bullshit.

Facts, facts, facts.
Also if this is true. Then why isn't Woodley fighting Bisping? Why didn't Dana let Henderson fight GSP? Why didn't Dilly fight Aldo? They all asked for those fights and were turned down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back