So, Khabib has confirmed he wants to fight Tony in Dec.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
How long until the ducking accusations begin again..

{<jordan}

Conor better come up with new tweet while drunk and coked up tonight.

I dunno but i sure hope us as fans can just appreciate what kind of fight we will get should that happen. Both of these men are truly amazing warriors that deserve our respect.

Should be good Khabib was ready for their last fight.

Only 2 months after the Poirier fight. I like this. Ferguson should wait in a room filled with cushions until december to make sure he doesn't get injured. I wouldn't take any fights until then if I were him.

He's gotta past Dustin first. I expect khabib to win but you never know.

Only 2 months after the Poirier fight. I like this. Ferguson should wait in a room filled with cushions until december to make sure he doesn't get injured. I wouldn't take any fights until then if I were him.
Possibly GSP in April too.

<GSPWoah>

lol @ Khabib being that active. If he makes it to the Dustin fight, I'll be surprised

He fought 3 times in 9 months, last year. Barboza, Raging Al and McGregor.
Which was one year of his career and absolutely an exception to the norm. He's had WAY more time on the shelf than the average fighter and that is not debatable

You know Conor's just WAITING to insert himself in between Khabib and Tony.

I'm glad Khabib said Conor doesn't deserve a rematch, but you'll never know, money is a huge motivator in these negotiations, and as sure as Tony vs Khabib is a huge match for the hardcores, the rematch vs McGregor will undoubtedly do more numbers.

It sucks but it's better to brace for impact, you know some fuckery is to come after September. In the same light that Khabib said Conor doesn't deserve a rematch, he also said this fight is not a big fight for him, here's to hoping he sticks to his guns.

that's what it sounded like to me, good on him, i'm sure ali will try to talk him into ducking tony, we'll see

Hope he sticks to his guns. Kahbib is one guy that can't be bullied by Dana. Conor can't jump the queue because he feels like it.

The Cerrone fight makes even more sense for Mac considering there both coming off losses.

How long until the ducking accusations begin again..

{<jordan}

I'll get it out of the way:

Herp Derp he's ducking GSP
Herpa Derpa he's ducking McTapper
Herp derpa derp he's ducking PMP
Herpa derp derp he's ducking CH punk
Huuuuuururrrruuuuurrrrrrrrppppppp He's ducking Brawk Lesnar.........

Did I miss anyone?

Back