So Jones is out of his prime.

He's 32yo and doesn't have much mileage

The guys had multiple 5 rounders. 3 in his last 3 fights. He's been fighting at the top of the sport for a decade. He's done like 75+ rounds in the octagon. God only knows how many in sparring. He also has a lot of stress in his life, and a history of drug use.

He has an insane amount of milage for such a young guy. I think he's absolutely on the downslope. Still, a severely depleted Jones is probably better than most gifted LHWs in their prime.

Because all you “saw” is Hendricks put a beating on GSP when he clearly lost at least 2 rounds out of 5 hence you not understanding how decisions work.
You do know what " futile" means, right ?

Ok - if you're the typical " sheeple " and if you need to have the last word- u got it. My post is not the last word - I just facetiously asked you a rhetorical a question.

See you in another topic and - maybe- we'll be on common ground. ..maybe not.

Last edited:
You do know what " futile" means, right ?

Ok - if you're the typical " sheeple " and have you need to have the last word- u got it. My post is not the last word - I just facetiously asked you a rhetorical a question.

See you in another topic and - maybe- we'll be on common ground. ..maybe not.

You are very pathetic

I didn't want to say it either but this was a very real possibility after the Santos fight. Thought he had an off fight but now it's clear he's slowing down. He still has his skills, with a godly chin and a great gastank but he's slower and a lot more hesitant with his takedown. It's almost like his confidence is shot, he has a great gas tank as he demonstrated, so why doesn't he just grind and wrestle? It's like has no confidence in his cardio. Reyes was tired af in the championship rounds, and the old Jones would have finished the fight.

well, jon definitely did try and take reyes down....tried a few times....had very limited success...there were times he tried non stop to take him down against the cage....but just couldn't keep him there. jon was never a double leg takedown guy...he usually got you down against the cage or in a clinch...that just didn't work in this fight.

Nope, he’s just not on the gear anymore, and it shows

Back