So Jones haters will finally learn...

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
that he is just an awesome fighter after he beats Cormier?

Im pretty impressed on how some of you guys took this whole situation to the point that most of sherdoggers are here praising DC as the 2nd coming of Christ or something...
Damn, according to the vbookie and the official Poll people are actually picking Cormier over p4p Jones? That is just pure hate.

If you go to any betting site Jones is still a moderate favourite as he should be, so people who really "put their money where their mouth is" are picking the champion here.

Hopefully after tomorrows night we are done with this madness and we can pass to McGOAT hype...

uh, i've definitely been the biggest Jones hater on here pretty much entire shit posting career, and there is no fucking doubt in my mind that he one of the greatest fighters to ever walk this earth.

He's still insufferable.

The day Jones fans have to stfu just like Penn, Fedor, Shogun, Liddell, Ando fans had to.... is going to be an amazing day.

It won't be tomorrow no matter what happens.... but it will come and I'll revel in it for the rest of my life.

He's not going to beat Cormier?

What if people just think there is a strong possibility DC is gonna throw his ass all over the octagon? Why does there have to be an emotional bias?

dc will shut all the jj fans up tomorrow

I dislike Jones' personality but he is one of if not the P4P best in MMA today. No doubting his awesome skills.

Styles make fights though, and DC is more then a game challenger. I was a little surprised to DC as the Sherdog favorite, I have Jones edging out a very close fight.

We're not hating. You're a Jones hugger. We just see the fight for it is. You don't, you believe Jones is the second coming of Christ and DC has a very real chance to beat him.

I don't care much for Jon but he's the proven best LHW we've ever seen, he has an incredibly resume.

Cormier is a formidable challenge and I wouldn't want to bet on that fight but I can't wait to watch it.

The day Jones fans have to stfu just like Penn, Fedor, Shogun, Liddell, Ando fans had to.... is going to be an amazing day.

It won't be tomorrow no matter what happens.... but it will come and I'll revel in it for the rest of my life.

Unless he retires undefeated. Then what? You cry every day for the rest of your life?

Tomorrow is going to be like if Cain fought Jones, a slaughter by DC.

that he is just an awesome fighter after he beats Cormier?

Im pretty impressed on how some of you guys took this whole situation to the point that most of sherdoggers are here praising DC as the 2nd coming of Christ or something...
Damn, according to the vbookie and the official Poll people are actually picking Cormier over p4p Jones? That is just pure hate.

I'm a Jones fan as my post history will show, DC is just a beast and is going to win the fight. Nothing personal about it.

Unless he retires undefeated. Then what? You cry every day for the rest of your life?

He'd only retire undefeated if he bows out early. In that case I'll have that to enjoy.

lmfao, who the fuck has retired undefeated besides GSP who took a fucking beating in his final fight. Get real child

Even if he beats comrier easily people will still talk negatively about him, even as a fighter..especially with the whole reach thing and his next opponents its gonna get even more annoying. Some people already have a head start. People won't learn unless he clears the heavyweight divison

lmfao, who the fuck has retired undefeated besides GSP who took a fucking beating in his final fight. Get real child

matt_hughes_500x325_ufc.png

Matt_Serra_500x325.png

Matt and Matt say hi.

uh, i've definitely been the biggest Jones hater on here pretty much entire shit posting career, and there is no fucking doubt in my mind that he one of the greatest fighters to ever walk this earth.

He's still insufferable.

This. Respect him immensely and could totally understand the argument for him as the best fighter in history. That being said I root against him in just about every fight.

"I hate Jones cuz he sucks as a fighter"

I read that all the time on Sherdog.

Back