So Jones goes to a 5rd UD over OSP and LATIFI chokes him out in 1 round???

When Jones decided to take OSP down, he did easily. It looked like he was using it as a tune up fight (Which it was).

He literally could have taken OSP down at any point during the fight and submitted him. Clearly he had no interest in doing so.

There is a lot of value in spending 25 minutes in the ring compared to training.

I doubt it

Jon played with OSP. Ilir didn't have time for that.
The only thing that cruised the night Jon fought OSP was his wheelchair after leaving the Octagon. No camp OSP gave Jon all he could handle, stuffed shots, boxed him, cracked him, exposed him as the fighter that needs to roid or else he will not even be top ten.

Ironically, the OSP fight was the only full test that cycle that Jones has passed since USADA came in to effect.

and-isnt-it-ironic-dont-you-think-rawstory-10108099.png

I doubt it

? Did you watch the fight? Jones took OSP down 3 times with minimal effort. I remember watching the fight thinking, why doesn't Jones just take him down and sub him? Then he takes him down easily 3 times and I realized he was using this as a rust scraper.

The only thing that cruised the night Jon fought OSP was his wheelchair after leaving the Octagon. No camp OSP gave Jon all he could handle, stuffed shots, boxed him, cracked him, exposed him as the fighter that needs to roid or else he will not even be top ten.

Ironically, the OSP fight was the only full test that cycle that Jones has passed since USADA came in to effect.

Which shots did OSP stuff exactly? Jones took him down 3 times in the fight.

Jones was 3 for 3 in takedowns in the fight, two in the 4th and one in the 5th.

Jones outlanded OSP 105-57 in strikes in that fight...

T3RKG6M.jpg

Looks like Jones took some real damage here...

From bum to GOAT with a couple of pills? Why don't you order some? Magic pills, brah.

Also you clearly didn't watch the fight.

If Jon had a bit of power in his punches OSP would have been out of there just as fast.

Don't sully Dave Chappelle's image by attaching it to this poorly thought out bullshit.
i love how butthurt all the jones fans are by this fact. Jones couldnt finish a fighter Latifi finished in 1.

So TS must think Bader is the top LHW since he left latifi's seemingly lifeless body in the cage from a knee.

I think we actually witnessed a drug & PED free Jones for the 1st & only time ever during that fight.

That's why Jones knew he couldn't beat DC while clean... so it's a win/win for him to roll into their last fight nuke hot to win & bring home a couple of mill... & then if he gets caught... it's all good... because DC will retire before he gets back & then the Boogyman DC will no longer be in the picture.

Perfectly executed plan to duck DC in a fair fight.

Same MMA Math can be made for a lot of GSP wins..

No-steroids Jones is barely Top 10 in that weak LHW division.

Ilir Latifi >>> Unroided Jones confirmed.

How in the fuck is Ilir fucking Latifi able to choke OSP out cold in one round and un-roided Jones has an uninspired boring 5 round decision with OSP???
<Dylan>

Please bro.. Bader slept Latifi and Jones smoked him.

How in the fuck is Ilir fucking Latifi able to choke OSP out cold in one round and un-roided Jones has an uninspired boring 5 round decision with OSP???
<Dylan>

The main difference between Jones and Latifi is Jones doesn't lose fights. Yea he parties hard and gets in trouble and crashes cars and all that other snide shit you want to add in but he doesn't lose fights.

<Dylan>

Yea, and rumble kod Gus super fast while Gus nearly beat Cormier.....

Jones did look like shit against a one armed osp though

Was probably a feeler fight for jones. See how it goes off the peds. He came out of that fight saying “Never Again”

I think we actually witnessed a drug & PED free Jones for the 1st & only time ever during that fight.

That's why Jones knew he couldn't beat DC while clean... so it's a win/win for him to roll into their last fight nuke hot to win & bring home a couple of mill... & then if he gets caught... it's all good... because DC will retire before he gets back & then the Boogyman DC will no longer be in the picture.

Perfectly executed plan to duck DC in a fair fight.
Did you not see Cormier vs Silva. I'm sure Jones said the same thing Cormier said. "If that guy I just saw compete tonight shows up, then there's no way that guy beats me." Lmfao. Cormier on the juice is inferior to clean Jones.

Back