So Johnny Hendricks doesn't even make the official poster?

Someone needs to shoop Johny's face in there to make TS happy.

16ou4l.png

by sam100

Why would Hendricks be on the poster?

It's GSP vs Diaz in Montreal?

How does Hendricks deserve to get on the poster?

Because he is on a good 3-4 fight streak. What is 10 years of top level comp vs a 3-4 fight streak?

UFC marketing is too effective for their own good sometimes.

Because he is on a good 3-4 fight streak. What is 10 years of top level comp vs a 3-4 fight streak?

UFC marketing is too effective for their own good sometimes.

Sure but...

it's a GSP fight in Montreal....against Nick Diaz.

Co main event is Rory vs Condit.

Why would Hendricks be on the poster?

16ou4l.png

by sam100

For some reason this looks really gay to me. Maybe it's the way that Johny appears to be close enough to be whispering sweet nothings into Diaz' ear...

Two things, one, it's disturbing how many pro fighters (as in, more than three) credit JCVD for getting them interested in combat and two, Time Cop is better than any fight that's ever happened. It's just two men in a cage battling it out. JCVD fights time motherfucker.

Last edited:
cause people would think it was a 300 sequel

For some reason this looks really gay to me. Maybe it's the way that Johny appears to be close enough to be whispering sweet nothings into Diaz' ear...

Two things, one, it's disturbing how many pro fighters (as in, more than three) credit JCVD for getting them interested in combat and two, Time Cop is better than any fight that's ever happened. It's just two men in a cage battling it out. JCVD fights time motherfucker.

you know it

and i agree, that poster does look kinda fruity

They should have a Angel Hendricks and a Devil Rory to the left and right of Diaz and Elleberger and Condit reflection in his eyes.....

Back