So I've been working out...

SOAzmayesh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So lately I've been working out a lot to try an get rid of my 'dad bod' and bring my abs back...
My arms and legs are defining well but my abs are really lagging behind.

I'm doing everything right with diet and exercise but it just isn't improving and now I'm wondering -
Should I just get on the roids for the added help or stick to taking a gram of coke before sessions and keep plowing on ?

Help out sherbros...

@LatFlare swears by a little bumpity bump of the white pony before, during, and after training.

And he’s Jesus on the cross ripped so there must be something to it

@LatFlare swears by a little bumpity bump of the white pony before, during, and after training.

I definitely train a lot harder on it and it also makes my jaw muscles so much bigger cos of the gurning but I'm so confused bout my abs...
I've got a pic of how they are and how I want them to be but it's just not getting there.

Liked for Pokemon boxer shorts. Keep at it...whatever it is.

I'm trying man..
What's your take on roids ?
Game or no ?
I don't know too much about them, but yeah why not, I guess do your research first though and maybe exhaust all other options?

Although I don't think this is a 100% serious thread.

Or 1% serious for that matter.

Yeh bra nothin better than the bolivian benching powder for preworkout but to get dem 6 pack abs ya gotta bang some opioids, preferably heroin and they also get that parasympathetic recovery goin #science

Yeh bra nothin better than the bolivian benching powder for preworkout but to get dem 6 pack abs ya gotta bang some opioids, preferably heroin and they also get that parasympathetic recovery goin #science
That's lies man... opioids make me lazy an not train properly...
I tried a session on Subutex an I just ended up puking.

I don't know too much about them, but yeah why not, I guess do your research first though and maybe exhaust all other options?

Although I don't think this is a 100% serious thread.

Or 1% serious for that matter.
It is my first time here tbf, prob don't fit in all that tough... usually just float in the heavies and talk fighting.
Life got in the way of my gym work for quite some time.

Na u do it after to kick start ya recovery then bang more charlie for the next sesh

It is my first time here tbf, prob don't fit in all that tough... usually just float in the heavies and talk fighting.
Life got in the way of my gym work for quite some time.
Ok, so let's have a bit more detail - what are you doing training and diet-wise, and for how long have you been at it consistently?

Ok, so let's have a bit more detail - what are you doing training and diet-wise, and for how long have you been at it consistently?
Training I do 3 sets of 10-15 reps and two excercises per part of the body.
I train for about 1 to 1.5hrs a day 5 days a week.

Diet wise I try to stick to protein, as much protein as possible so sausages, burgers and sometimes cod... (my local Chippy is fab)

I used to train a lot but got back on it around 2 to 3 months ago.
5 days a week every week of the year.

Ps.
With arms and shoulders we often do 'super sets' and after our initial set we drop down to running weights and do another 10-15 reps before taking our breaking then jumping back into our normal weight.

Dunno if I've explained that well....

your abs are not "lagging behind" if you are making gains everywhere else. Abdominal fat is the last to go so you just have too much overall body fat for your abs to show through.

Also clean your belly button.
<{clintugh}>
How do I get rid of it ?
Cokes meant to speed the motabalism but even that isn't working.

As for my belly button fluff, no.

How do I get rid of it ?
Cokes meant to speed the motabalism but even that isn't working.

As for my belly button fluff, no.
coke speeds metabolism but it will also catabolize muscle and in the long run you want MORE muscle to have higher metabolism at rest. Just slowly keep building muscle while watching your diet and make changes as you go along. Things will sort itself out if youre disciplined.

coke speeds metabolism but it will also catabolize muscle and in the long run you want MORE muscle to have higher metabolism at rest. Just slowly keep building muscle while watching your diet and make changes as you go along. Things will sort itself out if youre disciplined.
I've actually left home now but my Mrs try's her best.

Not sure if serious or not. But I have a much bigger belly and fat around the core. I ve given up on cleaning that as I will need to drop down to 70kg and I am currently 84-87. The best I ve been to was 79 and there was not a huge difference. Rather get bigger chest, shoulder, back and arms to balance it out as most girls like my belly :)

Back