so it's going to be hillary vs trump

No. You just lack the knowledge to see that this is something he has always planned on doing with his life and that everything that came before was but a series of tests before this final trial to cement his name forever within the annals of history. There is no limit to his ambition. You are only looking at the man based on what is present on the surface, by what you can deduct from the "news." We are witnessing modern rome and one mans attempt to become Augustus reborn.
You're striking me as someone that visits TRS.

So it's like choosing between cancer and aids?

I'm hoping the Sandman can stage an epic comeback, but I would prefer Trump to Clinton - if only for the sheer hilarity that will ensue.

A wet paper bag would make a better POTUS than either Hilary or Sanders.

lol, why is it that everyone that hates the gays not only projects, but uses the term anus. That's beyond creepy. Look, I'm not here to argue Bronze aged mythology... just to shit on it and it's followers. If you want to chase your tail in embarrassment about it, go right ahead.

My point about Trump is solid. And mark my words, he'll lose because of it. Frankly, the Religious Right is the best thing to ever happen to Liberalism.

i didnt say i hate gays retard. you are the one talking trash about the man, who you say you dont even believe existed, and his sexuality...dat der bigotry! im just pointing out that your foolishly revealing remarks are merely of reflection of your desires to have an oversized hebrew international weenie stuffed in your behind. :p

lol, why is it that everyone that hates the gays not only projects, but uses the term anus. That's beyond creepy. Look, I'm not here to argue Bronze aged mythology... just to shit on it and it's followers. If you want to chase your tail in embarrassment about it, go right ahead.

My point about Trump is solid. And mark my words, he'll lose because of it. Frankly, the Religious Right is the best thing to ever happen to Liberalism.

Bud, what are you going to do when Hillary makes it to the general election and has to mention her religion in order to get centrists that are Christians? She's going to reiterate that she's a believer at some point. It's coming.

A wet paper bag would make a better POTUS than either Hilary or Sanders.

A wet paper bag would hold up longer in a fight, too.

29608040-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x784.jpg

Not even a remote Republican, just a former sales person. When someone keeps responding, you can still communicate, and if you can communicate, you can convince. Sales 101: Keep communications open. If you say something is non-negotiable, then stop responding on that subject. Or you might find yourself walking out of a place of business with a TV you didn't want to buy.

And that's fair enough. But you're giving me the distinct impression that you're one of the lovely autistic, atheist neckbeards that give people that just don't believe in god a bad name, who are a vocal minority even within the Atheist community. America has bigger problems to solve than Donald Trump wanting to say, "Merry Christmas" and pandering to the massive religious majority.

If Hillary's the candidate, Trump wins. There's too much ammunition for him. Most polls are showing this currently, and unless something drastic happens, by the time the GE rolls around, Trump will flank Shillary on some key liberal issues.

Also, I'm not your buddy, guy.
I'm not your 'Guy,' Chief... And a good day to you.

GL7d1Gv.jpg

So it's like choosing between cancer and aids?

I'm hoping the Sandman can stage an epic comeback, but I would prefer Trump to Clinton - if only for the sheer hilarity that will ensue.
no it's like cancer and totally awesome.

Trump 2016 baby

an no, the anti christian vote is NOT going to be the deciding factor if he indeed fails. you live in a bubble, an echo chamber...so it just seems like everyone hates Christianity when in fact 83 fucking percent of the nation identify as christian...derp

Bud, what are you going to do when Hillary makes it to the general election and has to mention her religion in order to get centrists that are Christians? She's going to reiterate that she's a believer at some point. It's coming.
I'm going to hang my head in defeat, Rex my Man... But that day hasn't come yet.

an no, the anti christian vote is NOT going to be the deciding factor if he indeed fails. you live in a bubble, an echo chamber...so it just seems like everyone hates Christianity when in fact 83 fucking percent of the nation identify as christian...derp
lol, oh yes it will. You didn't read my posts about it, clearly...

No. You just lack the knowledge to see that this is something he has always planned on doing with his life and that everything that came before was but a series of tests before this final trial to cement his name forever within the annals of history. There is no limit to his ambition. You are only looking at the man based on what is present on the surface, by what you can deduct from the "news." We are witnessing modern rome and one mans attempt to become Augustus reborn.

So Donald Trump is going to become a military dictator with a few other guys, dispose of them, and rule as emperor?

Basically, you think Trump is alpha? You think his boundless personal ambition is somehow going to materially benefit you? Or are you just sexually attracted to narcissists with fantasies or grandeur?

If this is a serious post, then I am seriously embarrassed for you.

A wet paper bag would hold up longer in a fight, too.

29608040-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x784.jpg
This happened a stones throw away from my place, though I was out of the city at the time unfortunately. Frankly, I am happy that my dude took the high road. Believe me, it wasn't going to get any better for him there... But I also wish he had Trumps strength. I truly do believe Trump is the best candidate after Bernie. It's a shame he sold out to the Evangelicals.

It's in both. St. Petersburg is probably the most European part of Russia besides Kaleningrad.

Geographically, culturally, politically, etc.

Back