So it looks like, based on how things have been going, that cowboy vs poirier is probably next

J

Jpenwell14

Right or wrong? What other fights can they make?

And then if khabib loses, maybe cowboy vs khabib?

Please not.
Doesn't do too much for Poirier, while Cerrone will almost certainly get the sh*t beaten out of him.

Even though Cerrone got wrecked in 40 Seconds, it’s the most famous he’s ever been by far. No matter how far past it Cowboy is, I def think he should cash out. Strike while the iron’s hot. His name is trending right now and there’s def room for one final big payday for him. I’d be interested in a fight with Dustin

Please not.
Doesn't do too much for Poirier, while Cerrone will almost certainly get the sh*t beaten out of him.
That’s what I’m thinking. Poirer will fucking waste that kid

Even though Cerrone got wrecked in 40 Seconds, it’s the most famous he’s ever been by far. No matter how far past it Cowboy is, I def think he should cash out. Strike while the iron’s hot. His name is trending right now and there’s def room for one final big payday for him. I’d be interested in a fight with Dustin
He should go for a diaz fight or something

that could be a fun fight but Id favour Dustin quite heavily

Poirier vs Gaethje rematch makes more sense. Maybe give Cerrone Gregor Gillespie or somebody like that.

Right or wrong? What other fights can they make?

And then if khabib loses, maybe cowboy vs khabib?
I wonder if the people on here will start shitting on dustin if this happens

No TS is way off. They need to get Cerrone a couple easy Ws to to build him up as a contender again so they can feed him to another up and comer

Cowboy should take a year off.
Fighting up to five times a year probably took some years off his career.

Cowboy vs nate 2 would be huge and the fight makes sense right now.

Cowboy needs a rest and a step down. Give him a a good slot against a ~10 ranked opponent in 8 or 9 months.

suck to say that but cowboy last three fights have been embarassing really, sure he fought three top guy and would have been wasted anyway but it look like he didn't even try, another top guy is the last thing he need, maybe the loser of hooker vs felder, would be fun and winnable

Back