So it’s being implied(by DW and others) that Nikki Montana missed weight on purpose/as a way out?

She would have been destroyed, it might be best for all that this fight was scrapped.
valentina-shevchenko-ufc-fight-night-125-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

I don't blame her tbh she's 4-2 , matched up against a monster like valentina so I get why she'd be scared. Maybe she thought pulling a stunt like that would buy her an extra 2-3 months to prepare or just hold onto the belt for longer, but it backfired big time lol.
<{outtahere}>
you don't blame her? wtf did she think was going to happen? the shortsightedness of some of the wmma champs is puzzling. its as if the entire focus is to win the belt and the thought of defending it just never occurs. GDR and Nicco got what they deserved and I wouldn't have flinched had they been outright cut.

Yes. It makes complete sense to push your body to the point of being hospitalized to throw a fight when you could just pull out due to undisclosed illness.
Dana's just throwing a temper tantrum because a fight fell through.

In Valentina's prime she got UD'd once against the current champ and robbed in the rematch against the current CHAMP.

In Fedor's prime he was KO'd by a man 2 weight classes smaller, forced to tap and cry uncle against Werdum, and bullied and brutalized by a mediocre bum in Bigfoot Silva

DJse.gif

tumblr_mnzyjeQMmP1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

fedor5.gif

Valentina Shevchenko > "Poor mans Daniel Cormier/Can crusher" Fedor

Take your L and go home kiddo, try again another day.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

daniel-cormier-gif-3.gif
In what fucking world was Fedor in his prime post-Linland?

In what fucking world was Fedor in his prime post-Linland?
@Reclusive is most likely a prepubescent looking goofball who falls in love with women that look like Valentina because he thinks he may actually have a shot....he does not. But his emotional tirade includes trying to discredit the GOAT...which let’s you know he is an insecure, lonely cuck. Pay no mind.

> Dude with history of shit threads & posts gets mad when people dislike his shit thread
Listen CuckOfSoCal, only one angry here is you. Why not just move along if you do not like a thread? My guess, you ain’t got sh*t to do in your pathetic life so you try and rally some online pals. AMIRITE?

Last edited:
Listen CuckOfSoCal, only one angry here is you. Why not just move along if you do not like a thread? My guess, you ain’t got sh*t to do in your pathetic life so you try and rally some online pals. AMIRITE?
>Using words like cuck
> “Only one angry here is you”
> “if you don’t like it, why’re you here?!”

Your post legitamtely reads like something an angst pre-teen would post on their FB page because no one “understands them.”

>Using words like cuck
> “Only one angry here is you”
> “if you don’t like it, why’re you here?!”

Your post legitamtely reads like something an angst pre-teen would post on their FB page because no one “understands them.”
giphy.gif

Dumbo.

Back