So it’s being implied(by DW and others) that Nikki Montana missed weight on purpose/as a way out?

glad Dana is doing something about this trend

Maybe she isn't heavily dependent on MMA to make ends meet? Why would anyone want their brain scrambled for 100k (Most of which goes to trainers and taxes) .Not worth it acc to her.

You are right, fighters should not fight MMA and get a full time job.
Maybe she should have thought about all this before getting into MMA, before signing up for TUF before getting a title and signing a contract to defend that title?

Did these ppl say "why"? Like did they see her eating KFC every day?
She would have been better off going the tiramisu route if that was the case.

These women champs scared to lose their belt

Couldn’t prove me wrong so you just projected your own sexual fantasies you have with fighters like the creepy little weirdo you are.

Btw

fedor5.gif

ap_bellator_180_mixed_martial_arts_91940877.jpg

<36>
Don’t have to dis-prove delusional fantasies regarding an albino who got beat twice by another female fighter in her prime.

The Fedor gifs you posted just go to show you are a feeble, misguided cuck. Have a good one you poor soul.

Don’t have to dis-prove delusional fantasies regarding an albino who got beat twice by another female fighter in her prime.

The Fedor gifs you posted just go to show you are a feeble, misguided cuck. Have a good one you poor soul.
In Valentina's prime she got UD'd once against the current champ and robbed in the rematch against the current CHAMP.

In Fedor's prime he was KO'd by a man 2 weight classes smaller, forced to tap and cry uncle against Werdum, and bullied and brutalized by a mediocre bum in Bigfoot Silva

DJse.gif

tumblr_mnzyjeQMmP1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

fedor5.gif

Valentina Shevchenko > "Poor mans Daniel Cormier/Can crusher" Fedor

Take your L and go home kiddo, try again another day.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

daniel-cormier-gif-3.gif

Couldn’t prove me wrong so you just projected your own sexual fantasies you have with fighters like the creepy little weirdo you are.

Btw

fedor5.gif

ap_bellator_180_mixed_martial_arts_91940877.jpg

<36>
Don’t have to prove delusional fantasies regarding an albino who got beat twice
Lmao this retard’s threads always get wastelanded

<36>
Yet you keep posting in the thread. this and your lust for a very below average albino lady says a lot about you....sad.
2r4oflt.jpg

In Valentina's prime she got UD'd once against the current champ and robbed in the rematch against the current CHAMP.

In Fedor's prime he was KO'd by a man 2 weight classes smaller, forced to tap and cry uncle against Werdum, and bullied and brutalized by a mediocre bum in Bigfoot Silva

DJse.gif

tumblr_mnzyjeQMmP1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

fedor5.gif

Valentina Shevchenko > "Poor mans Daniel Cormier/Can crusher" Fedor

Take your L and go home kiddo, try again another day.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

daniel-cormier-gif-3.gif
LOL!! So emotional....future stalker alert.

I just RINSED you and that's all you can say?

Winning feels nice

giphy.gif
It’s obvious you live in a fragmented reality so don’t know what you think you have achieved. Best go rinse your hands after jerking off to Valentina. She would be creeped out by you I am sure.

giphy.gif

For the UFC to not only strip her but not let her get another shot to make weight says something to me. I realize she hasn't defended it yet but to strip and not let her fight for it makes me think that she likely didn't want to fight. I wouldn't be thinking this if she didn't seem scared when Valentina was brought up being next and she made her fight someone before accepting the fight.

I think the key thing is that Montana was apparently nowhere near 125lbs, and would have failed to make weight, and thus lost the belt on the scale anyway, even if she had attempted to weigh in.

As to whether her condition was serious, or the treatment was just precautionary, who knows? But she just lost a championship purse and is unlikely to ever get the opportunity to make that cash again.

It was a botched weight cut, she conceived it, believed it, and achieved it in order to duck Shevchenko.

I'm sure she's fine. Valentina's UFC career is just...

JqT0.gif

Original thread man. It's not like there aren't a dozen threads saying the same shit between pages 1 and 2.

If her camp sends her to the hospital, I could see this. However, UFC medical staff told her to stop the weight cut and sent her to the hospital.

Situations and decisions like stripping her of the title makes the sport look like it is not a sport. First off it sets a bad precedent in regards to fighter safety. Second, just had a similar situation with Max just a few short months ago and he wasn’t stripped.

UFC needs to develop rules and procedures and live within them. The days of Dana’s whims need to be over if this sport is going to continue to grow.

Nicco would rather come into fight week overweight and hospitalize herself and destroy her liver rather than fight Valentina LMAO

I don't blame her tbh she's 4-2 , matched up against a monster like valentina so I get why she'd be scared. Maybe she thought pulling a stunt like that would buy her an extra 2-3 months to prepare or just hold onto the belt for longer, but it backfired big time lol.
<{outtahere}>

$100 says she went there to get an IV then bounced.

Back