So it’s being implied(by DW and others) that Nikki Montana missed weight on purpose/as a way out?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is that correct?

What say you guys? It did appear to be a mismatch on paper but so did Houston Alexander vs Keith Jardine....and we all know what happened there(right?).

Why didn’t Montana just go with the tried and tested fake an injury during training or something?

Odd....

Discuss.

Last edited:
As fight week began and more promos released and she faced off with her a 2nd time she became more and more shook until she realized she had no chance and wanted to avoid the utter humiliation of being absolutely brutally destroyed on live TV by the most skilled woman mixed martial artist to date.

The nerves and fear eventually took over and the only way out was to sabotage her own weight cut inevitably pulling out of the fight.

<13>

Better to pull out close to the fight so they couldn’t possibly find a replacement fighter, screw the Bullet out of a title and a payday.<Y2JSmirk>

Is that correct?

What say you guys? It did appear to be a mismatch on paper but so did Houston Alexander vs Keith Jardine....and we all know what happened there.

Why didn’t Montana just go with the tried and tested fake an injury during training or something?

Odd....

Discuss.

Gotta say, that was an interesting choice for your mismatch example there, lol.

Houston Alexander is for real!!!

Gotta say, that was an interesting choice for your mismatch example there, lol.

Houston Alexander is for real!!!
Everyone including Sardine, thought that Alexander was not on par with Keith and the fight was a waste.

Nebraska.

As fight week began and more promos released and she faced off with her a 2nd time she became more and more shook until she realized she had no chance and wanted to avoid the utter humiliation of being absolutely brutally destroyed on live TV by the most skilled woman mixed martial artist to date.

The nerves and fear eventually took over and the only way out was to sabotage her own weight cut inevitably pulling out of the fight.

<13>
“The most skilled woman martial artist to date”?.....Go jerk off to a poster of that pasty lady you love so much. Yikes.

“The most skilled woman martial artist to date”?.....Go jerk off to a poster of that pasty lady you love so much. Yikes.
Couldn’t prove me wrong so you just projected your own sexual fantasies you have with fighters like the creepy little weirdo you are.

Btw

fedor5.gif

ap_bellator_180_mixed_martial_arts_91940877.jpg

<36>

Everyone including Sardine, thought that Alexander was not on par with Keith and the fight was a waste.

Nebraska.

Yeah I know, just seemed like a pretty random pick, lol. Makes sense now though with the "Nebraska " part

UFC doesn't pay much for her to get humiliated on TV. Better go the GDR route.

Can't know until we know more about whatever exactly send her to the hospital.

I knew nothing about this chick until this whole thing went to shit, but Jesus Christ! The fact that the UFC would put someone with a 4-2 as a champion and pin them against Goddamn Valentina? Nicco said she was damn broke before she won the championship. And her big life upgrade was move into an apartment with running water! Such an embarrassment for the UFC to put a fucking club fighter against legit pros!? And it's not the first time in recent years either. There will be a death in the UFC and it's going to be one of these stupid mismatches.

If that's what they're implying, then I would imagine that she went to the hospital with her weight cut issue, or whatever it was, and ended up being medically cleared, but claimed that she didn't feel good enough to fight.

If that's the case, I need more details before I can comment.

But wouldnt that pay less?

Yeah, that doesn't make sense at all. And they sure as shit won't be giving her a raise now.

Lmao this retard’s threads always get wastelanded

<36>

But wouldnt that pay less?
Maybe she isn't heavily dependent on MMA to make ends meet? Why would anyone want their brain scrambled for 100k (Most of which goes to trainers and taxes) .Not worth it acc to her.

Remember the last time a "world champ" crowned on TUF fought the actual best in the division?

PF8j9b.gif

Yeah, that doesn't make sense at all. And they sure as shit won't be giving her a raise now.

If she cancel her next fight I see a cut.
Nicco in the UFC has been some what of a let down for the company.

Back