So islam aka cold feet

Damn you really think he chickend out. I love when people call fighters cowards even though they are getting paid to fight.

Every fighter is diffrent, we dont know how serious it was. Like i sad dont forget who pulled out the first time, Islam was ready to fight.
What did RDA pull out for?

LOL you never know man...as RDA said if khabibs really retired the whole division is wide open hes not wrong..nate already beat conor twice....its not that farfetched considering conor is apparently next some how
The division belongs to conor IMO

While watching the main event, a part of me felt maybe his management pulled the plug realizing this fight was too high a risk without the reward.

The guy has former world champs advising him, they know how to work the system. I'm not even sure RDA had a rank attached to his name for this fight, losing to RDA would've been career suicide for Islam. Now that RDA just beat the #7, now the fight makes more sense.

Either way, he has to be near perfect the next couple years, or his career will fall apart.

Hes not gunna sniff a RDA fight now...lol...no way...

He absolutely backed out cuz he wasnt ready...otherwise wheres the photos and medicals of this nameless infection he got? ..ive seen umars photo.....

"Islam could have fought" lol
umar_staph.jpg
So...how do you treat that? Peroxide?

The division belongs to conor IMO

Naw...he needs to earn it this time... First time is waa gifted and he never respected the duty of being champion..make him earn it and we may even see him dare i say it..defend a title

Staph not valid. Or equal to covid 19 bro....try harder...

To put it in perspective

Fighter kevin lee fought tony ferguson with staph...also wheres islams photo of his staph...ive seen Umars...but not his hmmm

" infection" just happens to appear/become a problem right before fight week.......right
I scrolled through 5 of your comments about staph but you are getting more and more blatant about something you have no idea about. Staph infection can be of a different severity levels and affects everyone differently. Fighter A fought with staph and fighter B did not - means absolutely nothing. If you had experience grappling (or even googling) - you would know that everyone has staph bacteria on a skin and in the nose - so everyone fights with staph using your logic, when you sweat a lot (nothing to do with hygiene btw, your pores are open and bacteria can enter deeper your body, bloodstream, joints, bones, lungs or heart. Staph infection can get really bad and can be life-threatening. Especially when left untreated it can easily transform a person into a bed-ridden guy in a matter of weeks.
Look into it - its that easy.

Naw...he needs to earn it this time... First time is waa gifted and he never respected the duty of being champion..make him earn it and we may even see him dare i say it..defend a title
He will when he beats Dustin for the vacant belt.

<seedat>

So...how do you treat that? Peroxide?
You heat the knife and burn it out...

Seriously getting rid of staph is extremely difficult, esp if your prone to it. Its highly contagious, bjj is like a staph garden and usually develops resistance to antibiotics fairly quickly. But yeah: antibiotics and my dr. recommended (you will laugh) bleach baths, 10:1 water to bleach, firstly daily, then every two days, then once every week. You basically don't need deodorant anymore - just develop strong chlorine odour for life :) ;) :D

Yes! Cause RDA had a valid reason!
And Islam doesn't?

No you probably right Islam is a chicken. UFC fighter is scared to fight another UFC fighter and stylistically matches we well against.

God love when sherdog decides who is right to pull out and who is wrong and we have no clue how serious the injury is. Iike how you guys downlplay staph.

I scrolled through 5 of your comments about staph but you are getting more and more blatant about something you have no idea about. Staph infection can be of a different severity levels and affects everyone differently. Fighter A fought with staph and fighter B did not - means absolutely nothing. If you had experience grappling (or even googling) - you would know that everyone has staph bacteria on a skin and in the nose - so everyone fights with staph using your logic, when you sweat a lot (nothing to do with hygiene btw, your pores are open and bacteria can enter deeper your body, bloodstream, joints, bones, lungs or heart. Staph infection can get really bad and can be life-threatening. Especially when left untreated it can easily transform a person into a bed-ridden guy in a matter of weeks.
Look into it - its that easy.

Ive done jiujitsu since 2007 never had staph but please go on about my lack of knowledge on the subject.....and how it pertains to grappling

What proof is there islam has said infection?...is my point...he didnt even say staph he said infection...nameless unexplained infection...no pics no medicals....

I smell duckery...got cold feet in his main event slot vs a former champion...it happens ...

How...islam knew he wasnt ready for a previous champion and backed out....oh i had a virus my weight was hard ..fuck that noise felder made weight with 5 days notice
Felder got beat up tho. You should never go into a fight if you are compromised

Islam can fight Chandler on the prelims of a Fight Night card.

Ive done jiujitsu since 2007 never had staph but please go on about my lack of knowledge on the subject.....and who it pertains to grappling

What proof is there islam has said infection?...is my point...he didnt even say staph he said infection...nameless unexplained infection...no pics no medicals....

I smell duckery
Ok, I stand corrected if so, I do know people who trained for ages and were never infected... but as I said if you did anything sport related (even cross-fit gym does it to most people) you must know how it influences people and how it differentiates. And when it comes to Islam and his motivation - your guess is as good as mine - but we'll find out very soon so the point is moot. Just strange to duck a person you were ready to fight to begin with when the first fight fell through... Also strange to try to make it to the top as a fighter and 'duck' people on the way...

And Islam doesn't?

No you probably right Islam is a chicken. UFC fighter is scared to fight another UFC fighter and stylistically matches we well against.

God love when sherdog decides who is right to pull out and who is wrong and we have no clue how serious the injury is. Iike how you guys downlplay staph.

Wheres the proof man...

Its just words...he got cold feet...to big of a moment too soon for him....RDA looked on tonight islam was probably right to pull out...

Imagine what a loss to RDA would of done to islam after talking all that mess and his manager trying to pony up 200k for tony

Wheres the proof man...

Its just words...he got cold feet...to big of a moment too soon for him....RDA looked on tonight islam was probably right to pull out...

Imagine what a loss to RDA would of done to islam after talking all that mess and his manager trying to pony up 200k for tony
No youre right Islam Makhachaev is a bitch.

Ok, I stand corrected if so, I do know people who trained for ages and were never infected... but as I said if you did anything sport related (even cross-fit gym does it to most people) you must know how it influences people and how it differentiates. And when it comes to Islam and his motivation - your guess is as good as mine - but we'll find out very soon so the point is moot. Just strange to duck a person you were ready to fight to begin with when the first fight fell through... Also strange to try to make it to the top as a fighter and 'duck' people on the way...

I think the moment got to him main event fight against an ex champion...and he got staph ..had a shitter then normal camp...probably had a rough Weight ahead of him as most of khabibs crew does regularly and he opted out cuz you cant lose a fight if your never in it...he chose out...

RDA was forced out of the first fight ...big difference

Thats what most guys are trying to do now pick and choose...where guys like RDA,Felder, leon, usman, just keep fighting whoever and move on up..thats how champions are forged and harden by pushing thru shit

Back