So islam aka cold feet

Fighters get injured & sick...wow what a novelty lol

Yup...you cant only fight when your camp goes 100% perfect if u want to be a champion...hell or high water is gotta be in your mind
Staph is pretty rough but you gotta be careful with this stuff imo. This was a big chance for Islam and he just lost it. I feel for him but hey shit happens.

If Islam fought with staph and lost you'd be one of the guys shitting on him. If Felder had staph it'd be completely understandable if he didn't fight RDA, that doesn't make him a 'fake' fighter like you're implying.

You can give respect to Felder but there's no need to flame Islam for pulling out due to injuries/infection. Remember that RDA also did the same thing a month ago.

Kevin fucking lee fought for title with staph....almost won too....

Boo hoo cry me a river...islam got cold feet cuz he didnt have the perfect camp and backed out... Simple as that...the moment got to him...no more papa khabib to talk sense into the kid so he flopped on a huge moment where a guy with no camp just outshined his ass...

Staph is pretty rough but you gotta be careful with this stuff imo. This was a big chance for Islam and he just lost it. I feel for him but hey shit happens.

Lots of fighters have completed camps and fought with staph... Or certainly didnt wait till 5 days out to pull the plug...seems like nerves to me...also hygiene much?

Lots of fighters have completed camps and fought with staph... Or certainly didnt wait till 5 days out to pull the plug...seems like nerves to me...also hygiene much?
Even if Islam wanted to fight I don't think they would have let him. This right here is a picture of Umar Nurmagomedov Khabibs cousin who had camp together with Islam and had the same infection...
umar_staph.jpg

Even if Islam wanted to fight I don't think they would have let him. This right here is a picture of Umar Nurmagomedov Khabibs cousin who had camp together with Islam and had the same infection...
umar_staph.jpg

Everyones bodies different wheres islams picture at of his?

What part of the body? Ive never seen it

If Islam fought with staph and lost you'd be one of the guys shitting on him. If Felder had staph it'd be completely understandable if he didn't fight RDA, that doesn't make him a 'fake' fighter like you're implying.

You can give respect to Felder but there's no need to flame Islam for pulling out due to injuries/infection. Remember that RDA also did the same thing a month ago.
Tbf there's a distinction that needs to be made between staph and co-vid mate.

Well he is a hot young prospect that erick silva

Few more years and hes gunna be a problem for the top 5 so that make sense hes in the game
*like* <45>

My dude wouldn't even be in a Bellator game lol, his last fight was over a year ago in a loss to Paul Daley
<36>

LOL calling Islam not a real fighter. You are a great writer dont go that way bro

I fucking love RDA but he did pull out from the first fight and Islam got a virus/infection second time they scheduled. Its simple as that, this is not basketball this is fightning. @Paolo Delutis

Funny how No one stepped to fight Islam when RDA pulled out due to COVID.

LOL calling Islam not a real fighter. You are a great writer dont go that way bro

I fucking love RDA but he did pull out from the first fight and Islam got a virus/infection second time they scheduled. Its simple as that, this is not basketball this is fightning. @Paolo Delutis

Staph not valid. Or equal to covid 19 bro....try harder...

To put it in perspective

Fighter kevin lee fought tony ferguson with staph...also wheres islams photo of his staph...ive seen Umars...but not his hmmm

" infection" just happens to appear/become a problem right before fight week.......right

Staph not valid. Or equal to covid 19 bro....try harder...

To put it in perspective

Fighter kevin lee fought tony ferguson with staph...also wheres islams photo of his staph...ive seen Umars...but not his hmmm

" infection" just happens to appear/become a problem right before fight week.......right
Damn you really think he chickend out. I love when people call fighters cowards even though they are getting paid to fight.

Every fighter is diffrent, we dont know how serious it was. Like i sad dont forget who pulled out the first time, Islam was ready to fight.

Back