So islam aka cold feet

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Paolo Delutis, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

Im sorry but , felder and RDA just embarrassed half the division these Divas are ruining the sport....these guys arent real fighters... Islam could of fought if felder could come off the street make weight and fight with no camp for 5 rounds im sure MR. Dagastani life long khabib junior could of fought too...

Where the fuck are the real fighters at...RDA and Felder are the real deals....toooo much hespetch for those guys for tonights fight my God i am amped and rejuvenated i want to get my first MMA going now more then ever these guys just talk man its so refreshing to just have two warriors come out and do their thang...

GREAT JOB BOYS WOWWWW
    Felder-vs-RDA-750x420.jpg

Edit- Before anyone comes here and is all like lmao internet clown calls pro fighter coward , Im a long time martial arts and i train in Japanese jiujitsu and muay thai and was looking to fight pro MMA before covid hit , and ill tell u right now if i was islam's position about to have my main event moment against RDA in the UFC the A league of MMA, no infection or cold is gunna stop me from showing up unless a doctor makes me... Hell or High water i show up , make my situation known and fight on..Its just another challenge or layer to the fight ..mental game people ..mental

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. GangGangGang Purple Belt

3. Ackmed Black Belt

Felder took the fight because he felt it was lower risk. If it was RDA who pulled out no way would Felder have stepped in to fight Islam.

Just like no one was stepping in to fight Islam when RDA got COVID before Oct 24th

4. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

How...islam knew he wasnt ready for a previous champion and backed out....oh i had a virus my weight was hard ..fuck that noise felder made weight with 5 days notice

Superzorro, Perry Willits and JKS like this.
  5. Joinho10 Green Belt

"Islam could have fought" lol
    [​IMG]

6. GangGangGang Purple Belt

Islam has been sparring and training with Khabib the majority of his life. You think he was scared to fight RDA?? Nonsense. We don't know how serious his injury was but its likely it was serious enough.

FierceHitman, Volador and Bilzerian like this.
  7. Dionysian Silver Belt

Wait, was Islam the target of Felder's post-fight rant? I had no idea what he was talking about but weird if it was trashing Islam for not being there.

8. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

Bruh... Your boy slipped up hard here... Not looking good now...doubt he gets RDA now or anyone close the top...he should of fought ...Felder showed more heart...

Id like to see felder vs islam after tonights performance i think it make sense

9. Ackmed Black Belt

I would too but I doubt Felder will ever take the fight. He never did earlier.

Mammothman likes this.
  10. The Chosen Brown Belt

Islam was sick. Islam was begging for a fight in Khabib’s undercard when RDA got COVID but divas like Michael Chandler wanted a safe payday

11. Joinho10 Green Belt

Nah It was Abdul Razak and some other guy that missed weight with a whole camp.

FierceHitman likes this.
  12. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

Well see if islam gets his shit together ...i dont think felder says no to anyone...not after tonight and going 5 rounds on 5 days notice

13. Yagadot Purple Belt

Don’t be disrespectful to Dagestani culture. Do you know how much weight these guys have to cut to actually get in the cage?

14. KID Yamamoto PREMIUM DYNAMITE

I dunno why Islam pulled out but he 100% fucked up here. RDA is a good name in a main event and he dropped the ball here. No way RDA takes a fight with him now hes gonna be ranked higher.

fortheo and Paolo Delutis like this.
  15. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

He was sick ..but he still had a camp...felder as of last weekend was getting ready for triathlon ..yet he still signed made weight and went a full hard 5 rounds....islam got cold feet and knew he wasnt ready IMO

16. BooBoyMan Black Belt

If Islam fought with staph and lost you'd be one of the guys shitting on him. If Felder had staph it'd be completely understandable if he didn't fight RDA, that doesn't make him a 'fake' fighter like you're implying.

You can give respect to Felder but there's no need to flame Islam for pulling out due to injuries/infection. Remember that RDA also did the same thing a month ago.

17. Ackmed Black Belt

He already said no to Islam.

18. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

Yup...you cant only fight when your camp goes 100% perfect if u want to be a champion...hell or high water is gotta be in your mind

19. KID Yamamoto PREMIUM DYNAMITE

Getting Covid means you straight up can't fight. Its different from pulling out but I get you.

fortheo likes this.
  20. Paolo Delutis Red Belt

Lol id cry but i just dont give a fuck