The many sizes of Rumble

BPnbvfz.jpg
ajmaiajj.jpg

Here is the original plus..

The many sizes of Rumble

BPnbvfz.jpg
he s like a freeza

Lifts. His real height is 5'11 and Anthony Smith is 6'2
Nah, I met him just walking around an arena in VA at a fight YEARS ago. I'm 6'1 he's about 2 inches taller than me. I was surprised how tall he was.

Most confusing height measurement thread ever.

This height comparison between Arlovski and other fights also makes Rozenstruik's height pretty darn inaccurate.

He's billed as 6'4 (or 6'2 on wikipedia) but comparing his height to Ngannou and using MSpaint, his height is like 6'1, at max.

This now makes me wonder, what is Cormier's actual height because whatever height (5'11?) that Cormier was billed at isn't exactly correct...

This height comparison between Arlovski and other fights also makes Rozenstruik's height pretty darn inaccurate.

He's billed as 6'4 (or 6'2 on wikipedia) but comparing his height to Ngannou and using MSpaint, his height is like 6'1, at max.

This now makes me wonder, what is Cormier's actual height because whatever height (5'11?) that Cormier was billed at isn't exactly correct...
he must be 5 10 same as khabib

Everybody knows that as you get older it gets harder to cut height without the help of a good nutritionist.

he must be 5 10 same as khabib
Probably, but he seemed to be the same height as Poirier, so he may be an inch shorter than that.

Cormier is like the height of Jeff Monson or something unless Jeff Monson's height was billed wrong.

Nah, I met him just walking around an arena in VA at a fight YEARS ago. I'm 6'1 he's about 2 inches taller than me. I was surprised how tall he was.
So you're 5'9 then

Back