So, is it safe to assume Conor denied the Mas fight?

If he did it wasnt because he didnt want too. The guy isnt afraid of a challenge. I actually think he smokes masvidal. Jorge isnt some wrestler, the size wont mean shit. He likes to kick box at range and thats conors game. Go watch wonderboy vs jorge. Jorge isnt exactly some super elite kickboxer. He has never won 4 in a row his entire ufc career. Regardless who he fights his winstreak stops here. conor, usman and even colby all smoke jorge. That maia and wonderboy fight wasnt even long ago. Just ask yourself how relevant diaz, akren, and till are in the elite of the 170 division? Jorge is still journey man jorge. The ufc PR team has just got all the casuals fooled into thinking he is elite

conor doesnt want that smoke notice who he didnt fight jan 18th.

Conor told everyone what he was going to do at the post fight press conference.

1 - He's going to Khabib/Ferg and making weight as a backup hoping one of them pulls out

2 - If that falls through he's fighting Masvidal

3 - If that falls through he may take a boxing match

he never said he fight jorge. not once. also conor never foughton short notice.

The man is a known duck, even paying Cerrone off to be sure of a win.

Despite that I’d love to see Conor submit to Khabib AGAIN.

Always enjoyed seeing dickheads get a nice slice of karma.

We all know he can’t pay Mas off so he’ll duck him big time.

Dana doesnt offer Conor the fight because Dana knows wayyyyy more money is on the table for a Khabib rematch, says this multiple times publicly

Stupid haters that literally dont go one hour with out talking about how much they hate Conor: "LOL CONRAT MCDUCKIN DUCKER SHAMEFUL fluke overrated fighter only beats midgets n people 23 years past their prime I knew he wud duck mas"

Embarassing. Sad.

conor is a tune up fight for justin.

Remember when Justin was FINISHED, by...............Eddie and Dustin, right? Two guys Conor absolutely ROFLSTOMPED and finished in hilariously flawless fashion?

Ohh, but this is the "new and improved" patient Gaethje 2.0. Like he will magically be a better striker than Conor. Like he wont go back to his roots as soon as he gets cracked real good and start fighting sloppy. Hell, Gaethje doesn't even have better cardio than Conor.

Fact: Gaethje went life and death and ultimately got knocked the fuck out by two guys Conor knocked the fuck out of with out even getting touched more than 5 times in both fights combined.

Last edited:
This fight's never gonna happen. Dana confirmed it when he said Conor was too small for Mas

Conor retards on damage control

He will fight another washed up fighter in diaz while waiting for khabib

He is taking the easiest path to another undeserved ts

Once khabib beats the shit out of him AGAIN, he will go on another rampage and end up inside

Dana doesnt offer Conor the fight because Dana knows wayyyyy more money is on the table for a Khabib rematch, says this multiple times publicly

Stupid haters that literally dont go one hour with out talking about how much they hate Conor: "LOL CONRAT MCDUCKIN DUCKER SHAMEFUL fluke overrated fighter only beats midgets n people 23 years past their prime I knew he wud duck mas"

Embarassing. Sad.

Remember when Justin was FINISHED, by...............Eddie and Dustin, right? Two guys Conor absolutely ROFLSTOMPED and finished in hilariously flawless fashion?

Ohh, but this is the "new and improved" patient Gaethje 2.0. Like he will magically be a better striker than Conor. Like he wont go back to his roots as soon as he gets cracked real good and start fighting sloppy. Hell, Gaethje doesn't even have better cardio than Conor.

Fact: Gaethje went life and death and ultimately got knocked the fuck out by two guys Conor knocked the fuck out of with out even getting touched more than 5 times in both fights combined.

You like facts

Remember when khabib EASILY beat Conor? So why rematch?

If you shit over justin, then do the same with conor

If justin hasn't improved since Eddie, then joe duffy is still better than conor

he never said he fight jorge. not once. also conor never foughton short notice.

here's the video. he most definitely talks about Jorge and the cowboy fight was announced like November 24th and happened Jan 18th. Less than 2 months.

4:00 - if the LW title goes through. not gonna sit around and wait

19:00 - jorge masvidal. the fight interests me, i'll take that belt.

20:00 - nate diaz. lets go nathan. number tree.

You like facts

If justin hasn't improved since Eddie, then joe duffy is still better than conor
Ignorance is bliss when Conor wins a fight

McGregor doesn't fight bums and prelims guys

I doubt it was offered. It’s pretty clear Dana wants the Khabib rematch.
I'm sure it was offered. Khabib wants to fight Ferguson and has said Gaethje is in front of Conor too.

You like facts

Not shitting on Justin. He and Conor are my 2 favorite fighters right now. Just laughing at the absurdity of claiming Conor is a tune up/easy fight for Justin. It could be a good fight but Conor is stylistically a nightmare for Justin to anyone not clouded by hatred for Conor.

Not sure what Khabib has to do with a fight between Conor and Justin.

@SpecialDelivery
Aldo was a fluke, never gave him a rematch after being a champion for al most a decade, disrespectful.

Eddie is a bum, lost to Diaz the Gatekeeper and lost In One FC, lol. Mcgregor was never the best 155er in the world. He would have never gone past Ferguson and Khabib.
Fuck off noob, Alvarez is one of the best LWs of all time.

I'll believe Conor ducked Jorge Masvidal if somebody can provide any evidence that he was given a contract.

If you can't, then your claims are entirely irrelevant.
Bwahahaha
You sound like an Incel/Conor fan.. Is that the new wave?

So i'm new here.. let me see if i got this right..

This mcgregor won't fight masvidal because he would lose badly by ko.. clearly ducking.. unless conor takes the fight and wins.. in that case jorge was never any good, a journeyman .500?

Justin will destroy him with leg kicks, heart and cardio so conor don't want that smoke.. unless he takes the fight and wins.. then justins' record is sketchy in the ufc and had his best performances losing to conors' leftovers.. clearly tailor made..

Cowboy took a dive? Just like that fat little wrestler who just rolled of the couch into the octagon?

Aldo was a fluke?

Alvarez was never any good, only stole the belt from rda because rda was dehydrated but yet undersized at ww?

He doesn't deserve to fight ferg or khabib..

Who exactly is conor supposed to fight according to sherdog to not duck or cherry pick?

Hilarious..

What is this rambling? If either "takes a good beating", more than likely they'll be on a medical suspension, which would prevent them from being bribed to "fight Conor on short notice"

What I mean is the loser is forced to fight on a quick turnaround.

Taking a beating mentally and physically as long as there is no medical suspension.

Look at Kron Gracie, the guy took tons of body shots and some superficial damage, but he wasn’t suspended beyond normal recovery times.

Not shitting on Justin. He and Conor are my 2 favorite fighters right now. Just laughing at the absurdity of claiming Conor is a tune up/easy fight for Justin. It could be a good fight but Conor is stylistically a nightmare for Justin to anyone not clouded by hatred for Conor.

Not sure what Khabib has to do with a fight between Conor and Justin.

I picked your post up wrong

I thought you were implying that Justin losing to Conor opponents, means he wasnt deserving of a fight. That's why I brought up khabib, because if Justin was unworthy, then so is conor

Back