So is Chad Mendes going to beat Frank Edgar?

Edgar hasn't performed at HW either. Is it hard to say if he is championship material at HW?

1. If you are serious, with logic like that im justified in saying that you are a fucking idiot.

2. Just a stupid ass comment with no plausibilty, obviously edgar cant make HW.

3. Is it hard to say that if your bitch ass batman didnt have those kryptonite brass knuckles that he wouldve got that ass whooped by superman.

Number 3 was a little hateful sorry batman, screw you balli.

Your dumbass comments will get u no where in life.

P.S. has aldo ever fought at lw? If not, whos to say he gonna do any good.

Edgar is the bigger and stronger version of Mendez, so no.

Edgar will destroy Mendes without even trying.

That's a Quantum leap from reality.
Actually, Frankie/Chad is an excellent match-up.
The skills, cardio, and speed are roughly even.
Intangibles, such as Big Fight experience, durability and recovery, I would lean toward Edgar, based on their Histories.

That's a Quantum leap from reality.
Actually, Frankie/Chad is an excellent match-up.
The skills, cardio, and speed are roughly even.
Intangibles, such as Big Fight experience, durability and recovery, I would lean toward Edgar, based on their Histories.

No they are not even.

Frankie's striking is much better. The cardio and speed might be even, but Frankie is stronger and bigger as well.

Chad Mendes is exceptionally strong. That's a "push" in their stats, imo.

You got to be joking me.

Frankie Edgar was arguably stronger than Ben Henderson in their fights, he was almost taking down Ben Henderson at will.

ben-henderson-vs-frankie-edgar_display_image.jpg

edgar would get in and out and box the shit out of mendes, all day. 50-45.

Well I definitely don't think mendes is a better striker than Edgar. Edgar stood toe to toe with the top guys at lightweight and mendes just tko'd a couple of smaller names. I bet Edgar wins every round against mendes.

Frankie is also vulnerable to heavy shots; Mendes can deliver those. And, if delivered, Mendes has the strength, cardio, and speed to follow it up.
Clearly, Edgar could fight his usual fight, and have another questionable win, or loss.
I think Edgar will have to change his style, and become more effective, in order to win on the Cards.
I believe we see a different Edgar, style wise, at FW.

The lack of respect Edgar gets on sherdog is really mind blowing. Is it because he beat bj penn twice? broke ppl's hearts?

Frankie will be Aldo's toughest fight to date. Leanig towards Aldo but Edgar is game. He beat Bendo the second fight.

You got to be joking me.

Frankie Edgar was arguably stronger than Ben Henderson in their fights, he was almost taking down Ben Henderson at will.

ben-henderson-vs-frankie-edgar_display_image.jpg
No, not joking at all.
Are you sure you're giving Edgar/Mendes a realistic look?
Frankie's TDs against Ben were anything but a strength issue.
When strength came into play in Ben/Frankie, there was no comparing that; Ben was stronger, and bigger.

Chad Mendes is exceptionally strong. That's a "push" in their stats, imo.

Dude, Edgar was handling Benson with relative ease...

Do you idiots even watch the fights or just come on Sherdog after reading about the outcome and just spout ridiculouslness?

Back