So is Bruce Jenner going to Male prison or Girl Prison?

That wasn't the question. The question was by what name do you call him (or by extension, refer to him)?

The question of whether he is still or merely was Cassius Clay is another one, but it's notable that the only people who continued to call him Cassius Clay were people who did so to blatantly disrespect him or those who couldn't deal with or didn't like the idea of a man converting to Islam.

If you met him, would you call him Cassius Clay to his face? You wouldn't have the balls.

Keeping in theme of famous athletes, what is this man's name? Lew Alcindor?
Kareem_Abdul-Jabbar.jpg

Is that what you'd call him? Is that how you refer to him? Or do you call him or refer to him by his legal name and the name he wants to be called, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?

BTW, the question about the heavyweight boxer was a trick question. Dude's is The Champ.

Lol @ "Lew"

Won't get jailtime, but if he did I think as long as he has a penis he goes to Male jail.

That wasn't the question. The question was by what name do you call him (or by extension, refer to him)?

The question of whether he is still or merely was Cassius Clay is another one, but it's notable that the only people who continued to call him Cassius Clay were people who did so to blatantly disrespect him or those who couldn't deal with or didn't like the idea of a man converting to Islam.

If you met him, would you call him Cassius Clay to his face? You wouldn't have the balls.

Kareem_Abdul-Jabbar.jpg

Is that what you'd call him? Is that how you refer to him? Or do you call him or refer to him by his legal name and the name he wants to be called, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?

BTW, the question about the heavyweight boxer was a trick question. Dude's is The Champ.

Given that Ali can barely walk or speak, testicular fortitude or lack thereof has nothing to do with it. I would refer to him as Mr Ali until/unless I was invited to call him by his first name. I would do this out of respect for one of the greatest Champions in any Sport, not just Boxing.

Speeding like a man with female driving skills, that's a hard one to figure out for sure.

Kareem_Abdul-Jabbar.jpg

The xplosive & athletic tall dude who killed Bruce Lee.

This is slightly off-topic, but is Kaitlyn going to get her penis changed into a vagina or not? If people feel like they are a female trapped in a male body, then sure, go ahead and do the surgery. I support that.

But she says that she likes women and says that she's hetero? Shouldn't Jenner be a lesbian then? Is Jenner going to stay with a penis and go after women, even though she identifies as a woman? Thats super weird to me.

My brother and a friend of mine did time in Twin Towers and they both told me they segregate them with the gays.It's a county jail so I don't know if they segregate them in state prison.

Send him to San Quentin. You know it makes sense.

Didn't that Manning dude go to a male prison?

Could the world get anymore F up? He will walk....She will walk..

Given that Ali can barely walk or speak, testicular fortitude or lack thereof has nothing to do with it. I would refer to him as Mr Ali until/unless I was invited to call him by his first name. I would do this out of respect for one of the greatest Champions in any Sport, not just Boxing.

On the contrary. I think people avoid the question but they know they wouldn't dare address Muhammad Ali as "Mr. Clay" or refer to him as Cassius Clay in front of anyone that knew the Champ personally because they wouldn't have the guts to disrespect him like that whether or not he dribbles balls that no one can see.

Admitting to that would mean admitting to the hypocrisy in continuing to refer to Caitlyn Jenner by "Bruce".

Cha ching....new realty show from prison.....

Im tired of hearing about this he bitch, everywhere...even the damn espys. People applauding him and disregarding the fact that his actions led to a human beings death.

Jerkoff probably did this all as a stunt to veer everyones attention away from the accident talk.

This is slightly off-topic, but is Kaitlyn going to get her penis changed into a vagina or not? If people feel like they are a female trapped in a male body, then sure, go ahead and do the surgery. I support that.

But she says that she likes women and says that she's hetero? Shouldn't Jenner be a lesbian then? Is Jenner going to stay with a penis and go after women, even though she identifies as a woman? Thats super weird to me.

Nah, he ain't got the balls to go through with such a thing.

Manslaughter won't stick
This is just an accident based on the vague description

Seeing as there are "safe spaces" for gay inmates and crossdressers and that, there shouldn't be any concern about sending someone like Bruce to a male prison.

Perhaps, his celebrity status could get him some hassle, though. So he may very well be isolated anyway.

How many of you go around calling this man Cassius Clay

I have no problem calling people by the name they want to be called, especially if they officially change it. I'd call Jenner, "Cait".

What I won't do is refer to him as a woman on a message board, because he's a man, and all the political correctness in the world can't change that.

There's an inmate in the state of California for murder who is going to get the surgery (paid for by taxpayers) and be transferred to a female prison.

Back