So is Bruce Jenner going to Male prison or Girl Prison?

I thought he got "it" removed?? so is he a biologically male lesbian woman but not?? thanks Skate now i'm confused bro:mad:.

He only got breast implants. He still has his manhood. And he still wants women.

It is confusing and crazy.

Go to 5:50. He says he is hetero. He wants women.

[YT]JaqLG3myKUk[/YT]

"My man Kaitlyn"...

kK69EfM.gif

that orange show has a black dude in the chick prison

Was probably texting Kim about his new sausage covers.

He's got his penis and he told Dianne Sawyer in that interview that he is still attracted to women. So you can't really put a guy in female prison. But in male prison he will be a target of rape.

Jenner has A-level athlete genetics though.

BTW, Janae Kroc also has a penis and only has sex with females.

99% of inmates wont be able to physically intimdate her.

Bruce is still hetero. And in a men's prison, he could get raped in the gay wing. Actually you might be more likely to get raped in the gay wing.

Nope.

The reason that entire wing exists is to protect a much more highly vulnerable population against rape. The gay/transgendered wing of LA County Men's is known to be a much less violent place, with straight men lying their asses off to try to get in to avoid the violence of general population.

Incidence of rape towards gay and transgendered people are much lower in the gay/transgender wing than in general pop, where 67% of trans and gay men have experienced rape. Trans people are 13 times more likely to be raped in prison and as many as 50% of incarcerated trans people report having being raped versus 5% of straight men.

Yeah he was a world class athlete, but he's 65 years old and taking female hormones. He's not as good as he once was.

He'd go to a men's prison. There are lots on trans men in men's prisons.

Nope.

The reason that entire wing exists is to protect a much more highly vulnerable population against rape. The gay/transgendered wing of LA County Men's is known to be a much less violent place, with straight men lying their asses off to try to get in to avoid the violence of general population.

Incidence of rape towards gay and transgendered people are much lower in the gay/transgender wing than in general pop, where 67% of trans and gay men have experienced rape. Trans people are 13 times more likely to be raped in prison and as many as 50% of incarcerated trans people report having being raped versus 5% of straight men.

Ok thanks doughbelly.

Man I mean im as hetero as it gets but if Kate's your celly and he's constantly coming on to you year, after year, after year....... man shit my go down. I mean not me but some other weak willed guy.

that said if you pitch and don't catch I've heard you get to keep your man card in the joint. anybody been to prison that can shed some light on the topic?

A friend of mine got a blowjob from one of them inside. We made fun of him for a long time, but he wasnt labeled "the ghey"

You know I use to be into clubbing in my single days. and I am confident that all the "strange" I ran into was at least 95% female biologically. there was one that had a case of extreme clit engorgement, another with a chin like dick butkiss, other's had unusually deep voices do to steroids so those very very few instances in my defense were a lil uncomfortable. but I was an extreme alpha back then so I soldiered on hoahh!!!

Now to Bruce in prison I think his best bet esp in California would be to try and link up with the Aryan brotherhood or the hells angels. to throw his ass in pelican bay, Folsom, or San Quentin with out a strong Clique:eek: would be tantamount to cruel and unusual punishment for reelz mang. they might as well cap his ass out of sympathy than rather have him go up in those places.

He's already in a prison. He believes he is a woman in a man's body, not to mention, look at his family.

A friend of mine got a blowjob from one of them inside. We made fun of him for a long time, but he wasnt labeled "the ghey"

"A Friend" huh Tommy...,,.okay man....it's all good dog. Look bro we're your sherbros. We aren't here to judge. now let's have some honesty. once you admit it even with the anonymity that shedog provides it'll be liberating for you bro:icon_idea.

"A Friend" huh Tommy...,,.okay man....it's all good dog. Look bro we're your sherbros. We aren't here to judge. now let's have some honesty. once you admit it even with the anonymity that shedog provides it'll be liberating for you bro:icon_idea.

Ha:) nah 22 months wasnt enough time, however he did 8yrs and broke at the 5yr mark. 5yr itch i guess :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back