So is Bruce Jenner going to Male prison or Girl Prison?

i think that weirdo is not gonna go to jail because he has alot of money

Female prison I would guess

Korean Blood.....you and I are now friends based solely on your Av dog.

Bail posted with connections. Elite security forces........................:icon_chee

neither, lots of $$$ will make sure of that.

Because society is not yet ready to deal with this, male prison, but probably not in gen pop.

LA County Men's Jail already has a gay/transgender wing:
http://www.laweekly.com/news/in-the...uggings-but-hand-sewn-gowns-and-tears-5218552

Man I mean im as hetero as it gets but if Kate's your celly and he's constantly coming on to you year, after year, after year....... man shit my go down. I mean not me but some other weak willed guy.

that said if you pitch and don't catch I've heard you get to keep your man card in the joint. anybody been to prison that can shed some light on the topic?

Man I mean im as hetero as it gets but if Kate's your celly and he's constantly coming on to you year, after year, after year....... man shit my go down. I mean not me but some other weak willed guy.

that said if you pitch and don't catch I've heard you get to keep your man card in the joint. anybody been to prison that can shed some light on the topic?

As long you don't a penis in any of your orifices then you ain't a homosex

Rich people don't go to prison for manslaughter.

He's got his penis and he told Dianne Sawyer in that interview that he is still attracted to women. So you can't really put a guy in female prison. But in male prison he will be a target of rape.

Man prison, its already happened to another transgender and hes been sodomized a lot.

Nah hed go to male prison, I dont think hes had his pole turned into a hole yet. Pretty sure by law you cant officially change gender until the surgery is done.

He's got his penis and he told Dianne Sawyer in that interview that he is still attracted to women. So you can't really put a guy in female prison. But in male prison he will be a target of rape.

I thought he got "it" removed?? so is he a biologically male lesbian woman but not?? thanks Skate now i'm confused bro:mad:.

Girl prison is the only applaudable option. I envision an epic fight for the film rights.

Back