So is Bisping officially a big fight choker now?

What did Bisping say at the end of his interview they cut it out.

They didn't cut it out in Canada. He said something like don't count me out, I'll be back at the top of the heap before you fucking know it.

With you know emphasis on fornicating.... :icon_twis

This fight only ensures Bisping gets his title shot. Before this fight Anderson fans gave the reason that he only loses to big names and he has been around a long time as the reason for his shot. Well guess what. He has lost to another big name and has been around even longer now.

The only thing those guys have over Weidman is the fact they aren't Weidman.

Vitor had a title shot five fights ago. Okami four fights ago. Lombard is on a one fight winning streak. I love Jacare but maybe, just maybe he should win a fight or two in the UFC first, and add a couple of decent names to his resume. I really like Philippou, too, but if you complain about Weidman's top wins, you absolutely cannot include him in this discussion. And Rockhold... That just proves you want anyone not names Weidman.

Right, anyone not named Weidman. I have no idea why you're so afraid of him.

I'm not saying any of those guys have stronger cases than Weidman just are in contention.The title picture at MW is incredibly jumbled now and Weidman is by no means a number 1 contender. Everyone of these guys including Weidman need at least another big win if not two before any can claim to be the #1 contender.

And yes, Mousasi or Rashad > Weidman all day long. I'm not sure how you could even refute that.

First of all, search my handle and "lyoto" and you'll find I never mentioned him. You simply ghost-quoted me like an asshole.

I think you're being a little hard on some of these guys. For instance, Vitor did just lose to Jones but Jones happens to be possibly the best fighter we've ever seen and Vitor did better against him than any other. If he takes out another top 5 guy then I don't see how Weidman's case is any stronger. Plus a Vitor/Silva fight is much more compelling.

Vitor is now 3-1 over the last 2 years. Wins over Akiyama, Johnson, and Bisping. Not bad. Not great either. Props for the Jones attempt but it doesn't win you points in the MW rankings.

Lombard just came off of an almost 20+ fight win streak and lost a questionable decision. If he follows up the Palharas win with another big win then I think winning 25 out of your last 26 fights makes a pretty strong case for him.

If Wiedman doesn't get to mention Munoz then wtf are we doing talking about Lombard against Bellator talent?

Costa is himself on a 5 fight UFC winning streak and just beat a top 10 opponent. Boetsch isn't great but he's no worse than Mark Munoz. Another top 10 win pretty much makes his case identical to Wiedmans.

Greek-Phil is awesome. Would love to see him face Weidman for #1 or get a shot.

And Jacare is a) looking incredible lately, b) a former champion, and c) has wins over Robbie Lawler, Alexander Shlemenko, Tim Kennedy, and Matt Lindland. A win over a top guy would put him at the front of the line.

Jacare would be fun too. Would wan thim against Weidman or Greek-Phil, or those two fight and Jac gets the shot.

Weidman could get there with one more win considering how fragmented the title picture is but he is by no means leading the pack. Also, the guy will more than likely end up having a full year of inactivity since his win over the incredibly overrated Mark Munoz.

Wiedman is there. You're just phobic or you fucking HATE Mark Munoz.

Basically the Kenny Florian of fight for #1 Contender opportunities.

Bisping is not spectacular at anything.but he's decent at it all. His only weapon is his cardio. The guys he faces has at least one serious weapon. Dan Henderson the H-Bomb, Chael a man beast wrestler, Vitor quick hands and knock out power. Bisping will always be there but can't see him being the champ. He doesn't have a serious weapon to bring to the table that can end fights. I like Bisping though.

Fixed that for you buddy.

Yes, he offically is. Back to irrelevance just like I predicted haha. Love it .

You are absolutely delusional. You asked if he was A-Level, and I stated he was a #3 MW ranked by all polls, and thus was A-Level. You made the connection between him and Lyoto.

Again, I asked you point blank and straight forward. I said and I quote 'Is Mark Munoz on the same level as Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Alistair Overeem, ect'? And you said 'yes'.

But its nice to see you recognize how foolish that is to try and claim Munoz is an elite fighter. Now if we have a discussion about MW again I can trust you won't be claiming Munoz is an A level fighter like Lyoto and Rashad? I sure hope so.

Why don't you go find the thread, you lazy fool? How am I suppose to find something that doesn't exist?

I don't know what the title of that thread is or I would find it. I just asked you to find the thread we had that discussion in and I would do the digging. But if you want to be a lazy fool that is your prerogative.

This is your classic strawman bullshit you do because you know that you have such a poor argument. It's embarassing.

Again, I asked you point blank if Munoz was on the level of Lyoto, Rashad, Alistair and others and you said yes. Nothing strawman about it.

Now either lets have a relevant discussion about the MW title picture now that Vitor won or you should move on to new conversations. Your butthurt is annoying.

He is just a mediocre fighter. He can beat lesser fighters, but not good ones.

I think you're being a little hard on some of these guys. For instance, Vitor did just lose to Jones but Jones happens to be possibly the best fighter we've ever seen and Vitor did better against him than any other. If he takes out another top 5 guy then I don't see how Weidman's case is any stronger. Plus a Vitor/Silva fight is much more compelling.

Lombard just came off of an almost 20+ fight win streak and lost a questionable decision. If he follows up the Palharas win with another big win then I think winning 25 out of your last 26 fights makes a pretty strong case for him.

Costa is himself on a 5 fight UFC winning streak and just beat a top 10 opponent. Boetsch isn't great but he's no worse than Mark Munoz. Another top 10 win pretty much makes his case identical to Wiedmans.

And Jacare is a) looking incredible lately, b) a former champion, and c) has wins over Robbie Lawler, Alexander Shlemenko, Tim Kennedy, and Matt Lindland. A win over a top guy would put him at the front of the line.

Weidman could get there with one more win considering how fragmented the title picture is but he is by no means leading the pack. Also, the guy will more than likely end up having a full year of inactivity since his win over the incredibly overrated Mark Munoz.

- Belfort was summarily destroyed by Silva. Bisping is well established to lose fights against marquee talent - Hendo, Wand, Shad, Sonnen... Belfort is in good company in beating him but thats how his entire career has played out. It's not title fight material if you've already lost to Silva. At least one more fight, perhaps two

- Lombard lost his first fight and is now 1-1 in the UFC, and the last guy he beat was coming off a fantastical stoppage loss of his own. So he lost his first fight, then beats a guy coming off a loss, who's never beaten a single person of consequence. C'mon son. He's 2 fights away minimum.

- Costa has a solid win, but prior to that he's fought no one meaningful and he lost his debut. Boetsch was a weird fight that had a big eye poke and head butt working in his favor... he's a minimum of two fights out, and will be a dog in his next big fight in Vegas against any top 5

- Jacare has fought exactly two meaningful people in his career and he's lost to them both. He looked to have a serious gas tank problem against Luke and Mousassi KO'd him full on unconscious with an up-kick of all things. No disrespect to Tim Kennedy by he isn't a meaningful win. A gang of people at WW and MW have destroyed Lawler, get real. Nobody takes that seriously.

Weidman is 5-0 in the UFC, undefeated in his career, looks to have power in his hands, excellent wrestling and a slick submission game. His last two wins were beating a ranked Maia on short notice and then absolutely destroying a top 5 Munoz in cold, calculated fashion.

He's the pack leader by a mile. He is the #1 contender with another win

Again, I asked you point blank and straight forward. I said and I quote 'Is Mark Munoz on the same level as Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Alistair Overeem, ect'? And you said 'yes'.

God damn you're a fool. Are we going to parse your ambiguities AGAIN! Fine.

Was Mark Munoz on "the same level" (you used the phrase A-leve) in the sense that he was a top-5 fighter IN HIS DIVISION who deserved to be there? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean I think Mark Munoz is a guy who would beat any of the aforementioned fighters? Not necessarily. Stop being a fool, seriously. You look stupid when you run around squacking.

Wasn't it bad enough when you said Kang being a Top 10 12 months prior, and Leben being a future Top 10 was why Bisping deserved the shot?

But its nice to see you recognize how foolish that is to try and claim Munoz is an elite fighter. Now if we have a discussion about MW again I can trust you won't be claiming Munoz is an A level fighter like Lyoto and Rashad? I sure hope so.

You do realize that people have spikes in ability and success and then decline. Are we now supposed to sit around saying Liddell is an elite level fighter? No, we say he WAS! Maybe Munoz will never reach potential again. maybe Weidman stole his soul and he'll start losing to everyone he sees. But to say the #3 fighter in the world in a weightclass is not A-level is the eiptome of idiocy.

I don't know what the title of that thread is or I would find it. I just asked you to find the thread we had that discussion in and I would do the digging. But if you want to be a lazy fool that is your prerogative.

You just dont want to go looking. It took me 2 seconds to find it and I didn't know the title.

Now either lets have a relevant discussion about the MW title picture now that Vitor won or you should move on to new conversations. Your butthurt is annoying.

You're an embarassment to this forum, and that's saying something.

First of all, search my handle and "lyoto" and you'll find I never mentioned him. You simply ghost-quoted me like an asshole.

Right. You never said 'I think Munoz is on Lyoto's level'. But when I asked you did say 'yes'. So I wouldn't expect to find anything by searching your handle and 'Lyoto'.

Vitor is now 3-1 over the last 2 years. Wins over Akiyama, Johnson, and Bisping. Not bad. Not great either. Props for the Jones attempt but it doesn't win you points in the MW rankings.

In your opinion. I feel like at the very least it doesn't hurt him but you can say it shows he can compete at the highest level. Weidman still hasnt' shown that. That is unless you claim Munoz is 'on the highest level' with guys like Lyoto, Rashad, ect.

If Wiedman doesn't get to mention Munoz then wtf are we doing talking about Lombard against Bellator talent?

No one said Weidman couldn't mention Munoz. I just said that Munoz is not an elite win like you guys claim he is.

Greek-Phil is awesome. Would love to see him face Weidman for #1 or get a shot.

Not the worst. I would like to see Weidman face someone else if its going to be a title eliminator tho. I'm still not sold on Costa. He may just be another Boetsch or Munoz. He too hasn't fought someone at the highest level.

Jacare would be fun too. Would wan thim against Weidman or Greek-Phil, or those two fight and Jac gets the shot.

I'm down with that. But Anderson won't fight Jacare unfortunately. Until Ando loses or retires Jacare will just be a championship level gatekeeper and that makes me sad.

Wiedman is there. You're just phobic or you fucking HATE Mark Munoz.

Weidman is in the mix for sure but he's not the #1 contender and the longer he sits out the less claim he has to a title shot.

- Belfort was summarily destroyed by Silva. Bisping is well established to lose fights against marquee talent - Hendo, Wand, Shad, Sonnen... Belfort is in good company in beating him but thats how his entire career has played out. It's not title fight material if you've already lost to Silva. At least one more fight, perhaps two

- Lombard lost his first fight and is now 1-1 in the UFC, and the last guy he beat was coming off a fantastical stoppage loss of his own. So he lost his first fight, then beats a guy coming off a loss, who's never beaten a single person of consequence. C'mon son. He's 2 fights away minimum.

- Costa has a solid win, but prior to that he's fought no one meaningful and he lost his debut. Boetsch was a weird fight that had a big eye poke and head butt working in his favor... he's a minimum of two fights out, and will be a dog in his next big fight in Vegas against any top 5

- Jacare has fought exactly two meaningful people in his career and he's lost to them both. He looked to have a serious gas tank problem against Luke and Mousassi KO'd him full on unconscious with an up-kick of all things. No disrespect to Tim Kennedy by he isn't a meaningful win. A gang of people at WW and MW have destroyed Lawler, get real. Nobody takes that seriously.

Weidman is 5-0 in the UFC, undefeated in his career, looks to have power in his hands, excellent wrestling and a slick submission game. His last two wins were beating a ranked Maia on short notice and then absolutely destroying a top 5 Munoz in cold, calculated fashion.

He's the pack leader by a mile. He is the #1 contender with another win

Look at me man.... look at me!!!! Don't waste your time. He's a time-vampire. I use to have 100 posts. *sobbing*.... I use to have.... 100 posts..... *sobbing*

tumblr_lxhsf5IAlv1qku4w6.gif

:icon_chee
Alright, enough of that. Sleep time.

I hate your guts CBK... but where'd I be without ya?

Wasn't this the ideology going into the Stann fight? Look what happened there. It wasn't that he choked. He was doing well. He just got caught by the better guy.

God damn you're a fool. Are we going to parse your ambiguities AGAIN! Fine.

Was Mark Munoz on "the same level" (you used the phrase A-leve) in the sense that he was a top-5 fighter IN HIS DIVISION who deserved to be there? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean I think Mark Munoz is a guy who would beat any of the aforementioned fighters? Not necessarily. Stop being a fool, seriously. You look stupid when you run around squacking.

*sigh* In one post I asked you if you thought Mark Munoz was A level. You said yes. I then clarified what I thought an A level fighter is. I then asked you and again I QUOTE(you know what a quote is right? It means I actually said typed these words) 'Is Mark Munoz on the same level as Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Alistair, ect'. You then said 'yes'.

What are you not getting here man?

You do realize that people have spikes in ability and success and then decline. Are we now supposed to sit around saying Liddell is an elite level fighter? No, we say he WAS! Maybe Munoz will never reach potential again. maybe Weidman stole his soul and he'll start losing to everyone he sees. But to say the #3 fighter in the world in a weightclass is not A-level is the eiptome of idiocy.

You're literally the only person on the board arguing that Munoz is an A level fighter then or now. Even those who think Munoz is better than I do would never argue he is on the same level as Lyoto Machida. Cmon now. Being gifted a decision win over Maia doesn't make you an a level fighter lol.

You're an embarassment to this forum, and that's saying something.

You know you lost a debate when you start claiming the other guy is 'an embarrassment' to Sherdog. That type of hyperbole is really a waste of the time it took you to type it.

Oh, and relax. This is just the internetz and were just discussing mma.

I don't think he is a choker....he has just lost to better fighters...all his losses r to hall of famers except sonnen and I think he did the best against sonnen of all the fights he has lost....I mean he has no bad losses on his resume....he's a top 5 fighter at MW but he won't ever be in the top 3 I don't think bc he isnt a strong enough striker or ground guy

Not a choker, just a guy whom is not good enough to beat the elite in the division...

Back