So is Bisping officially a big fight choker now?

Marquardt of middleweight.

Honestly, he tends to lose to the same kinds of people. Big hands, careful punchers. Chael, I think, was an unordinary fight for him to lose.

At least Marquardt got a shot at the title.

Cough indeed.

If marquardt wants a fight at 185 bisping would be interesting.

No Vitor was just the better fighter.

Its that simple. Why does everyone have to be a choker, overrated or some bs after a loss?

They don't, but this claim isn't being made on the back of one loss, it's being made considering every big fight Bisping has lost together.

It's not choking, everyone can't be among the very best. They try to build up Mike properly to get him some wins over top 15-20 guys to up his confidence and then sell a big fight, and he loses every one of those. He's good, but not among the very best.

You can't create a champion no matter how hard you try (and god knows they've tried) to give him good fights and then only 1 tough hurdle to get a title shot. If they really want him to fight Anderson, have him fight Boetsch or now Costa and hype the shit out of Costa's win over Boetsch. Because he won't beat Weidman, Vitor or Sonnen.

He won't give up though, he's determined and I bet he'll ask for someone like Okami to get faster in there - he isn't getting any younger.

Sherdog, fickle as hell.

I do think you may be wrong with your sig bet, but war Nog no matter who he faces!

I think Nog is underrated as hell. I dont think he is better than Werdum i just think he matches up good and has a chance to outbox him.

He's a good fighter but I don't ever see him challenging Silva, and for good reason, he has nothing for Anderson

I would say he is right on the cusp of being an A level fighter but not quite. And it shows whenever he gets in there with an A level fighter. He proves he can hang but isn't able to pick up the W.

And you should know, people have explained it to you a thousand times.

I guess Mousasi is the next guy you're going to push for a title shot out of the list of guys not named Weidman.

I have been saying since this fight was announced that this is a horrible match up for Bisping. No shame in getting TKO by Vitor.

He's not a choker. He just doesn't have the skills to be a Top 10. That's not terrible, but I'm sure for him its an unacceptable idea.

He's good. He's mean. He knows how to market himself. He's not a Top-10 guy.

I think Nog is underrated as hell. I dont think he is better than Werdum i just think he matches up good and has a chance to outbox him.

Werdum has been impressing me with his striking as of late, and I can't really make a comment on who has better BJJ out of the two of them (This time around).

Either way, I like this fight and I'm a fan of both fighters.

They don't, but this claim isn't being made on the back of one loss, it's being made considering every big fight Bisping has lost together.

OK, I'm pretty tired; this was barely English.

He's not a choker. He just doesn't have the skills to be a Top 10. That's not terrible, but I'm sure for him its an unacceptable idea.

He's good. He's mean. He knows how to market himself. He's not a Top-10 guy.

He's top 10 just not top 5.

If you want to say he's not a top 5 guy or that he is not elite that is correct. But he is absolutely a top 10 guy, wtf.

Werdum has been impressing me with his striking as of late, and I can't really make a comment on who has better BJJ out of the two of them (This time around).

Either way, I like this fight and I'm a fan of both fighters.

Either way it should be fun

WAR Nog (for my sig's sake :icon_chee)

And you should know, people have explained it to you a thousand times.

I guess Mousasi is the next guy you're going to push for a title shot out of the list of guys not named Weidman.

mousasi is a lhw :icon_neut

Yes. Unfortunately, he's trying to take the reigns from Vitor....

It all makes sense now.

Bisping lost because this was another big fight for him with big implications.

Vitor won because nothing was at steak.

Been saying this for a while:

Bisping is a damn good fighter but he'll always be a level below the elite.

And to think they were going to give him Silva. Lol

If you want to say he's not a top 5 guy or that he is not elite that is correct. But he is absolutely a top 10 guy, wtf.

ahahaha!!! you're the guy who was crying about how he's the #2 guy in the division and how he should be getting a title shot over weidman.

Back