So in the end, it was the Platinum Haters that were worse than the Platinum Nation

Boy, it sure was great watching that overhyped loudmouth with his memefaced fans get his ass thoroughly pieced up tonight. Outclassed. That was hardcore. Platinum got sparked. Better call him Aluminum.

Perry simply fought his first legit guy. Crazy how can crushing makes some fighters look elite.

Mike had ebola.

The haters desperately want us to abandon Mike, but we won't!

He's pretty humble. You're hating on the dude for no reason.

Used up all my tears watching Field of Dreams earlier.

And listening to this

Listen to it, call your pops, thank me later

This is a better Harry Chapin song:

The amount of vitriolic and over the top hate for Mike Perry sickens me

There was clearly something wrong with him tonight, but NO EXCUSES. He came to fight and entertain the fans, Jouban came to score points and win a UD. All credit to Jouban, he fought a good fight

But shame on you all for hating on a hard working, god fearing, all american in Perry. You should support him. He showed pure class the moment the fight was done. You hoped that this was just a flash in the pan, you think he's done, but he'll be back

And the platinum nation has not shrunk an itch. We still believe in our boy. Keep trying to drown out our classy movement with lies and hatred.

It will not work.

Perry and his trashy wife were flipping off and insulting Jouban even when the cameras were off. That's absolutely dickish to do, and I would not support someone like that.

Perry and his trashy wife were flipping off and insulting Jouban even when the cameras were off. That's absolutely dickish to do, and I would not support someone like that.
Pics or it didn't happen

When being a black belt with dem hands just isnt enough

The amount of vitriolic and over the top hate for Mike Perry sickens me
What do you think of the Conor hate? Or the Ronda hate? Or the Cyborg hate? Or the Kennedy hate? Or the Woodley hate? Or the Mighty Mouse hate?

Not trolling/sarcastic/etc. I'm genuinely curious.

What do you think of the Conor hate? Or the Ronda hate? Or the Cyborg hate? Or the Kennedy hate? Or the Woodley hate? Or the Mighty Mouse hate?

Not trolling/sarcastic/etc. I'm genuinely curious.
I find hating on people for being successful dumb. All of it is stupid, but I wish people would admit that they're just shitting on people to shit on them. Like, I'll openly admit that I hate on Dominick Cruz - but I try to be reasonable in my criticism.

It's just the nature of sports fans though, nothing to whine about this thread is largely tongue and cheek - this is all normal

I've had this av for quite some time. The only thing I will change it to is mike Perry's shadface.

Clearly faked a knockdown in order to make the fight more entertaining because "marathon runner" Jouban was causing everybody to fall asleep. Try again.
So, you're saying he lost on purpose?

I think we all were
And we have Mike Perry to thank for engaging and making his body a willing sacrafice to the Just Bleed God for the benefit of the fans.

Over the top claims? By the platinum mafia? Never.
We are some of the most respectful, reasonable and well-measured fans on Sherdog.
<mma4>

Back