So in the end, it was the Platinum Haters that were worse than the Platinum Nation

I didn't get trolled by anyone. You guys legit thought he was that good. Stop backpeddling.

So fucking hilarious. YOu would have made 9000 more threads about how amazeballs he is had he won. IF you can't even be honest, we're done here.

Yeah, you're not willing to engage in an actual discussion about the dude as a fighter because you couldn't take a joke. That's fine, as long as we both understand what's going on here.

If you guys only knew...

If he talks the way he talks and acts the way he acts he deserves to get every hate he gets.

Yeah, you're not willing to engage in an actual discussion about the dude as a fighter because you couldn't take a joke. That's fine, as long as we both understand what's going on here.

I suggest you learn how jokes work. You guys weren't joking. It's cute that you're in full on damage control mode to save face now though.

Very cute.

Let's be real here.

All of these guys who became "Platinum Nation" were kind of joking.

Mike Perry came onto the MMA Hour, sounded like a dude from the hood and was talking slang, speaking of convictions and being on probation etc. - it immediately opened the floodgates for jokes and banter.

The guy then goes out there and wins 2 fights with violent KO's - alongside crazy weigh-in shenanigans etc.

At that stage, I think he started to gain some genuine fans. Unfortunately, they took the banter a little far with some of their support, but it was all in jest. Nobody really thought this guy was championship material or anything.

If anyone genuinely meant those crazy claims, then they know nothing about MMA - so they are irrelevant lol.

Jouban winning was funny, because he completely dismantled him for 3 rounds. Mike took the loss well and was humble in defeat. I believe the Platinum Nation is here to stay for now because the trolling is funny.

He'll probably be cut in the next 2 years, so don't worry too much guys. He's not very talented, just a brawler with a heavy right hand. I've seen 100's of Mike Perry's, just minus his attitude and personality.

Don't take it so seriously guys ;)

The amount of vitriolic and over the top hate for Mike Perry sickens me

There was clearly something wrong with him tonight, but NO EXCUSES. He came to fight and entertain the fans, Jouban came to score points and win a UD. All credit to Jouban, he fought a good fight

But shame on you all for hating on a hard working, god fearing, all american in Perry. You should support him. He showed pure class the moment the fight was done. You hoped that this was just a flash in the pan, you think he's done, but he'll be back

And the platinum nation has not shrunk an itch. We still believe in our boy. Keep trying to drown out our classy movement with lies and hatred.

It will not work.

F*ck you and Aluminum Nation.

I suggest you learn how jokes work. You guys weren't joking. It's cute that you're in full on damage control mode to save face now thouigh.

Very cute.
"You guys" - what is this, do you think there's a bunch of dudes who get together and coordinate threads to spread the platinum gospel? C'mon son, get the tinfoil hat off. Platinum fans thought the dude was a legit prospect, and we still believe so - Like all fans of all fighters we engaged in a bit of harmless hyperbole for fun and to spread the love, and you took it too seriously

F*ck you and Aluminum Nation.
LMFAO that's a good one.

People are just giving him shit because how much his fans built him up on here. I have not seen much of the guy but he kinda looked like a can tonight through like 40 punches. He needs some work but i hope he gets better seems like he cares about his career and has the drive to do better. That being said the guy needs ton of work just so many holes in his game that can strait up be exposed.

I knew he was shit long before Joubon. He can knock people out. Lots of guys do that.

People get behind him because of his weird ghetto over the top personality. He's Baroni 2.0.

"You guys" - what is this, do you think there's a bunch of dudes who get together and coordinate threads to spread the platinum gospel? C'mon son, get the tinfoil hat off. Platinum fans thought the dude was a legit prospect, and we still believe so - Like all fans of all fighters we engaged in a bit of harmless hyperbole for fun and to spread the love, and you took it too seriously

LMFAO that's a good one.

I am gonna bow out of this one because I know outside of being completely retarded about Mike Perry, you aren't a bad poster.

I am gonna bow out of this one because I know outside of being completely retarded about Mike Perry, you aren't a bad poster.
I'm a complete homer for fighters (and teams) that I support, there's no reasoning with me - man. It's gets dangerous.

The amount of vitriolic and over the top hate for Mike Perry sickens me

There was clearly something wrong with him tonight, but NO EXCUSES. He came to fight and entertain the fans, Jouban came to score points and win a UD. All credit to Jouban, he fought a good fight

But shame on you all for hating on a hard working, god fearing, all american in Perry. You should support him. He showed pure class the moment the fight was done. You hoped that this was just a flash in the pan, you think he's done, but he'll be back

And the platinum nation has not shrunk an itch. We still believe in our boy. Keep trying to drown out our classy movement with lies and hatred.

It will not work.
Classy movement? Perry doesn't have an ounce of class in him. Neither do you dipshit!

Fuck you wiggers!

Back