So in the end, it was the Platinum Haters that were worse than the Platinum Nation

legit prospects lose too

Yea but he's not a legit prospect. Did you watch the fight?

He sucks. Zero footwork and couldn't deal with any feints. Got dropped twice.

He's got a nice chin right now but that won't last. He'll a .500 record in the end.

Clearly faked a knockdown in order to make the fight more entertaining because "marathon runner" Jouban was causing everybody to fall asleep. Try again.
Bronze perry not landing any punches just about put me to sleep.

What bait? You cucks just thought he was actually right good.

Stop backpeddling now that your boy got schooled.

You would have been a part of the next 4000 threads had he won tonight.

lol so great!

I know the feel, man

Settle down, its not first nor last bait you took

TRUMPUMPHANT_KEK.png

I know the feel, man

Settle down, its not first nor last bait you took

View attachment 179123
giphy.gif

The problem here is that he gave up and it wasn't even going that bad for him.

At least when Conor quit he was having a tough time. platinum still had loads of energy. Can't see him going anywhere.

He absolutely has not proven to be a legit prospect. He is one dimensional as fuck.
Yeah, I've had this argument with enough people
Because a large percentage of people jump on someone who doesn't look outwardly impressive - "Fans" in an attempt to prove how much they know about the sport shit on X fighter for being one dimensional or not a legit prospect.

Long story short, you're wrong. Watch the wins he had, don't just go with the popular narrative. He is obviously a super flawed fighter, only the super special get over those flawed 9 fights in when they don't have a base to fall back on - and the dude trains at a UFC gym, but a bum he is not. With the right adjustments he'd be a fine fighter, lots of prospects come in one dimensional. Doo Hoo Choi is flawed as FUCK and is still universally seen as a good prospect. And that's a serious point. Got exposed tonight? Sure. Is normal for a young fighter - now we see if he sinks or swims.

why don't you suck Perry's dick then
I have, didn't like it

C'mon son... why would haters be worst when Perry's nuthuggers were claiming some of the most stupid shit all over the place about him...
Because they were just having a laugh. Anti-fanbase fans are usually pretty awful. Conors haters have been so much worse than his fans. I expect the same here.

Yeah, I've had this argument with enough people
Because a large percentage of people jump on someone who doesn't look outwardly impressive - "Fans" in an attempt to prove how much they know about the sport shit on X fighter for being one dimensional or not a legit prospect.

Long story short, you're wrong. Watch the wins he had, don't just go with the popular narrative. He is obviously a super flawed fighter, only the super special get over those flawed 9 fights in when they don't have a base to fall back on - and the dude trains at a UFC gym, but a bum he is not. With the right adjustments he'd be a fine fighter, lots of prospects come in one dimensional. Doo Hoo Choi is flawed as FUCK and is still universally seen as a good prospect. And that's a serious point. Got exposed tonight? Sure. Is normal for a young fighter - now we see if he sinks or swims.

I have, didn't like it

He got 100x more hype than Rory Mac who is 10x the fighter Mike Perry ever has shown to be. Even when he was fighting Mike Guymon, Rory was a better fighter than Mike Perry is today.

Doo Ho Choi is clearly better than Mike Perry.

Jouban made him look like he didn't even belong in the UFC.

You're too emotionally attached to Mike Perry. Take it down a few notches. He's a grown man so he can handle some haters, he doesn't need you all butt hurt white knighting for him.

He got 100x more hype than Rory Mac who is 10x the fighter Mike Perry ever has shown to be, even when he was fighting Mike Guymon, Rory was a better fighter than Mike Perry is today.

Doo Ho Choi is clearly better than Mike Perry.

Jouban made him look like he didn't even belong in the UFC.

Bolded point. No - Rory Mac was crowned as the future champion the moment he debuted (before he did actually).

Doo Ho Choi is probably better than Mike Perry - good thing I didn't argue that he wasn't.

As far as Jouban making him look not UFC worthy? Now you're just being dismissive of Jouban to use hyperbole to illustrate your point. You got trolled by Perry fans, irritated by the amount of popularity he had - turned into a hater and now you feel vindicated because he had a bad loss. That's all that's happening here.

The amount of vitriolic and over the top hate for Mike Perry sickens me

There was clearly something wrong with him tonight, but NO EXCUSES. He came to fight and entertain the fans, Jouban came to score points and win a UD. All credit to Jouban, he fought a good fight

But shame on you all for hating on a hard working, god fearing, all american in Perry. You should support him. He showed pure class the moment the fight was done. You hoped that this was just a flash in the pan, you think he's done, but he'll be back

And the platinum nation has not shrunk an itch. We still believe in our boy. Keep trying to drown out our classy movement with lies and hatred.

It will not work.
PIkprkZ.gif
PIkprkZ.gif
PIkprkZ.gif
PIkprkZ.gif

Four nodding BJs for you. You earned it.

You're too emotionally attached to Mike Perry. Take it down a few notches. He's a grown man so he can handle some haters, he doesn't need you all butt hurt white knighting for him.
The OP is tongue and cheek dude, jesus

StanFacepalm.jpg

Bolded point. No - Rory Mac was crowned as the future champion the moment he debuted (before he did actually).

Doo Ho Choi is probably better than Mike Perry - good thing I didn't argue that he wasn't.

As far as Jouban making him look not UFC worthy? Now you're just being dismissive of Jouban to use hyperbole to illustrate your point. You got trolled by Perry fans, irritated by the amount of popularity he had - turned into a hater and now you feel vindicated because he had a bad loss. That's all that's happening here.

I didn't get trolled by anyone. You guys legit thought he was that good. Stop backpeddling.

So fucking hilarious. YOu would have made 9000 more threads about how amazeballs he is had he won. IF you can't even be honest, we're done here.

He lost a fight
<{hughesimpress}>
Is normal
All my favorites have lost at some point

It's not crying victim. Just acknowledge your hypocrisy and we can all move on

Nice punch, would watch again

People are just giving him shit because how much his fans built him up on here. I have not seen much of the guy but he kinda looked like a can tonight through like 40 punches. He needs some work but i hope he gets better seems like he cares about his career and has the drive to do better. That being said the guy needs ton of work just so many holes in his game that can strait up be exposed.

Back