So in the end, it was the Platinum Haters that were worse than the Platinum Nation

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
The amount of vitriolic and over the top hate for Mike Perry sickens me

There was clearly something wrong with him tonight, but NO EXCUSES. He came to fight and entertain the fans, Jouban came to score points and win a UD. All credit to Jouban, he fought a good fight

But shame on you all for hating on a hard working, god fearing, all american in Perry. You should support him. He showed pure class the moment the fight was done. You hoped that this was just a flash in the pan, you think he's done, but he'll be back

And the platinum nation has not shrunk an itch. We still believe in our boy. Keep trying to drown out our classy movement with lies and hatred.

It will not work.

9mhtlVo.gif

I always like the annoying nuthuggers, who come on and cry victim over the backlash of their guy losing.

They took the bait thats for sure

I was pretty entertained when Alan dropped him multiple times.

C'mon son... why would haters be worst when Perry's nuthuggers were claiming some of the most stupid shit all over the place about him...

i like the haters, they make things more entertaining than the huggers, both can get over the top though and at that point i change my preference

I was pretty entertained when Alan dropped him multiple times.
I think we all were
And we have Mike Perry to thank for engaging and making his body a willing sacrafice to the Just Bleed God for the benefit of the fans.

C'mon son... why would haters be worst when Perry's nuthuggers were claiming some of the most stupid shit all over the place about him...

Over the top claims? By the platinum mafia? Never.
We are some of the most respectful, reasonable and well-measured fans on Sherdog.

Who honestly hates him? No one that ive seen. Jouban is just a bit better right now

I think people here were more tired at his fans with their multi constant threads about dem them hands and others memes about his greatness.
Joubanbless.

Perry isn't good enough to hate. Just a flash in the pan.

Back