So in regards to a forming a union...

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just heard that in the UFC the fighters get roughly 15%, meanwhile in other sports the athletes get 40-50% of the revenue.

UFC fighters are getting raped.

I just heard that in the UFC the fighters get roughly 15%, meanwhile in other sports the athletes get 40-50% of the revenue.

UFC fighters are getting raped.

Rape victims didn't sign a contract. It's not the same thing as rape. If anything, UFC fighters are willing bitches in gimp suits, being dominated and having cigarettes put out on their nipples while Dana pisses in their mouth and craps on their chest. But the thing is, while that doesn't sound appealing to me, I respect that contract they signed which says TS ok.

Yeah that's the attitude there sport.

You're a cuck, I represent Tyron's all across the world when I say I'll have your girl home by 9.
So the guy who sits there and takes his salary and complains is fine and the guy who says quit bitching and get the salary you want is the cuck?

Found your picture.
56699262.jpg

Rape victims didn't sign a contract. It's not the same thing as rape. If anything, UFC fighters are willing bitches in gimp suits, being dominated and having cigarettes put out on their nipples while Dana pisses in their mouth and craps on their chest. But the thing is, while that doesn't sound appealing to me, I respect that contract they signed which says TS ok.
Australias-Got-Talent-2016-Has-Gifted-Us-With-The-Best-Reaction-Shot-Ever-VIDEO.png

Not really, more like being a fighter isn't worth it so don't become a fighter.
Or that.

Or you can make a thread complaining about the organization that pays the most and not the ones paying less.

thisshitagain.gif

Every fighter pay thread should be accompanied by the song "The Crying Game." It's only appropriate.

You're a cuck cause you lay down and take it.

If you came home to Jamal rampaging your wife's sugar walls you'd cook him dinner before you went to sleep out in your mid sized sedan.

Or that.

Or you can make a thread complaining about the organization that pays the most and not the ones paying less.
For the money they generate they really do give the fighters a bad deal, other organizations can't possibly generate that. I wanna see the best in the world in the UFC not scattered across organizations and I want those people well compensated to lure future talents in mma as well as having the current ones well taken care of for being in a brutal competition that hurts you short and long term.

You're a cuck cause you lay down and take it.

If you came home to Jamal rampaging your wife's sugar walls you'd cook him dinner before you went to sleep out in your mid sized sedan.
Why's his name gotta be Jamal? Racist.

Back