So in 2018 we saw 2 arrogant fighters humbled/humiliated. Who is next?

didnt know that and I was not actually referring to mistakes fighters do or their behavior. I was talking strictly from MMA point of view. Even the trash talk leading towards the MMA fight like Conor and CIlby

Anybody can make a mistake and get into a fight. Does not mean they need to be humiliated.

Damn, we are talking apples ad oranges here.

Yeah, so by "arrogant" you mean basically "those who play villains in MMA entertainment sector"

Huh??? If anything it's Usman who needs the humbling. Colby is the new Chael, his schtick is clearly an act.
An act that only fools buy into. At the end of the day act or not he is promoting garbage values. Usman isn't. Just shows more about those that support his bs trashtalk than anything.

Israel Adesanya will be the next to be humbled.

Yeah, so by "arrogant" you mean basically "those who play villains in MMA entertainment sector"

well no. Every fighter is meant to have that deminour and confidence. But some are taking their trash talk and confidence and confusing it with arrogance. Lee did that. He is a prime example of "Karma is a b..."statement

So is Joanna yeah. Stop over analysing man. It felt good. Khabib did smesh and whole world loved it

48378163_2536028606424090_3813454462291279872_n.jpg
What's Conor doing flying coach?

Colby is not arrogant lol Usman is way more cocky and arrogant.
Next is Jones for looking pas Gus .

Oh yeah. Forgot him too. The whole "All over the place" cartoon hero nonsense and I am the best thing is gonna catch up with him.

Actually he is another Kevin Lee with a better skill

How the hell did i forgot Israel ? He is probably the most cocky and arrogant guy out there he pretty clearly ducked SOG since he said that he wanted to fight in that UFC on ESPN card but Anderson wasnt ready im pretty sure Romero was ready that night.
Feed him to Yoel please

Colby is not arrogant lol Usman is way more cocky and arrogant.
Next is Jones for looking pas Gus .
Usman baks it up. Colby is a person who talks but when faced with 1 on 1 he runs away. Usman confornted him

If he is confornted by Khabib for Sheep fu.....er comments he is gonna cry "terrorists, omg".

How was Lee humbled or humiliated.
He was just beaten in a 5 round fight 3-2 (ignoring the dumb 4-1 judge). If he'd done a bit more in the 3rd he'd have won it.
Not exactly a humbling or humiliation, did you watch Max va Ortega?

A joy to see Kevin Lee lose, that guy overrates himself, he says Conor and Dustin are easy fights and he has the game to beat Khabib lol. Spamming a couple TDs does not a fight win, Al was his daddy in there.

How the hell did i forgot Israel ? He is probably the most cocky and arrogant guy out there he pretty clearly ducked SOG since he said that he wanted to fight in that UFC on ESPN card but Anderson wasnt ready im pretty sure Romero was ready that night.
Feed him to Yoel please
Yeah, Romero is gonna eat him alive. Esp after that near robbery to Whitaker, he gonna be hungry

I see Israel as 1 hit wonder. I like Gustelom. Dude is amazing and not like Israel

Hope Gus takes the belt from Whitaker, but whitaker is cool too

Don't forget the 3rd arrogant fighter getting humbled...ie. Joanna getting her rear end whooped by Thug Rose. That was sweet.

Maybe the sweetest one of all, considering Joanna went out of her way to make things personal before the fight *and* gave herself a ridiculous nickname that sounded like something a 10-year old girl would come up with.

Yeah, Romero is gonna eat him alive. Esp after that near robbery to Whitaker, he gonna be hungry

I see Israel as 1 hit wonder. I like Gustelom. Dude is amazing and not like Israel

Hope Gus takes the belt from Whitaker, but whitaker is cool too
Finishing Brunson isnt much of a challenge nowadays Jacare did it way better than Adesanya tbh .Also his performances vs that Rob guy and Vettori werent impressive at all and he doesnt have much finishing ability but yeah he is a good stiker but the way UFC are trying to push him into a title shot is disgusting.

How was Lee humbled or humiliated.
He was just beaten in a 5 round fight 3-2 (ignoring the dumb 4-1 judge). If he'd done a bit more in the 3rd he'd have won it.
Not exactly a humbling or humiliation, did you watch Max va Ortega?

He didnt just fight. Did you watch his pre fight speeches? He wanted to use Al to send msg to Khabib and get to Khabib by exposing his goals

Instead, not only did he not beat Al as good as Khabib did, he lost to him in pretty much dominant fasion, exposing his own holes pretty much in every dimension of MMA (Cardio, striking, wrestle, wrist control, pressure, defence, IQ etc)

This is humiliating. He went waaaay over his head

Suspended adolescents. Men are whiny, grievance oriented beings now; far concerned about their self-image, and their social status, instead of doing what needs to be done. Compared to the WWII generation, they are eunuchs.

Video games, fantasy sports, comic books, action figures. Mass shootings over failed social status. Depressing. Men are angry because they relate with far too many women, and that hurts their ego. Women are more manly now than most men, and that's why it's their century.

If men aren't motivated, they remain child-like,.

Haha what's your point? Couldn't figure out if you're contradicting or supporting my comment

Maybe the sweetest one of all, considering Joanna went out of her way to make things personal before the fight *and* gave herself a ridiculous nickname that sounded like something a 10-year old girl would come up with.
Joana took it to another level, because she got KO'd so badly by Thug Rose but still acted like she could do shit

Lee was kind of the same, we just happen to fall for his made up hype that he got better over 5 years which he hardly did at all.

Finishing Brunson isnt much of a challenge nowadays Jacare did it way better than Adesanya tbh .Also his performances vs that Rob guy and Vettori werent impressive at all and he doesnt have much finishing ability but yeah he is a good stiker but the way UFC are trying to push him into a title shot is disgusting.
agree. When hype started. I checked all Israel fights on Fight Pass, apart from Bronson, they were so medicore and underwhelming. Wait for his Jacare and Yoel fights and he is gonna get the Kevin Lee suprise of his life

One thing is when a fighter is hyped by others but another thing is when a fighter is hyped by himself like Lee, Rhonda etc

Falling for ones own hype is the worst thing. Lee actually thought he could get to Khabib (potential GOAT) over Al. Turns out, reality check was that Al is a bloody monster and Khabib is a double monster

Joana took it to another level, because she got KO'd so badly by Thug Rose but still acted like she could do shit

Lee was kind of the same, we just happen to fall for his made up hype that he got better over 5 years which he hardly did at all.
Joanna was at least a dominant champion , Kevin Lee was just a contender lol

agree. When hype started. I checked all Israel fights on Fight Pass, apart from Bronson, they were so medicore and underwhelming. Wait for his Jacare and Yoel fights and he is gonna get the Kevin Lee suprise of his life

One thing is when a fighter is hyped by others but another thing is when a fighter is hyped by himself like Lee, Rhonda etc

Falling for ones own hype is the worst thing. Lee actually thought he could get to Khabib (potential GOAT) over Al. Turns out, reality check was that Al is a bloody monster and Khabib is a double monster
Tony sonning Kevin Lee will always be amazing . After Tony sonned him he became a dickrider lol also Lee success in that fight is waaaay overrated

Back