So in 2018 we saw 2 arrogant fighters humbled/humiliated. Who is next?

Lift2live

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That felt good. I wish them best as MMA fan but damn, that felt good having Connie get GNP with Khabib saying "Lets talk now? Where is your talk now"?

And of course Lee.

I say seeing Nigerian Nightmare unloading and beating Colby into oblivion of galactic nebula would be the best in 2019

Askren getting beat up?

That felt good. I wish them best as MMA fan but damn, that felt good having Connie get GNP with Khabib saying "Lets talk now? Where is your talk now"?

And of course Lee.

I say seeing Nigerian Nightmare unloading and beating Colby into oblivion of galactic nebula would be the best in 2019

Askren getting beat up?

2018 isn't over, and we have Jones vs Gustafsson....

So I hope JBG listens to your proposed agenda

And of course Lee.

Askren getting beat up?

Huh??? If anything it's Usman who needs the humbling. Colby is the new Chael, his schtick is clearly an act.

2018 isn't over, and we have Jones vs Gustafsson....

So I hope JBG listens to your proposed agenda
I kind of meant to say fighters who are waaaay over their head and trash talk beyond MMA (Conor about Khabib's Dad or Lee about Chiesa's Mom)

I did not mean people like JBJ who is one if not GOAT with no losses and doesnt really go above his head.

Huh??? If anything it's Usman who needs the humbling. Colby is the new Chael, his schtick is clearly an act.
Yeah, and that felt good seeing Sonnen being humbled by Anderson and others

Colby is taking it far though.

48378163_2536028606424090_3813454462291279872_n.jpg

I kind of meant to say fighters who are waaaay over their head and trash talk beyond MMA (Conor about Khabib's Dad or Lee about Chiesa's Mom)

I did not mean people like JBJ who is one if not GOAT with no losses and doesnt really go above his head.

Oh, good lord. Insulting someone's parents is about the least personal, most generic, and harmless thing a guy could say. Unless the "victim" of such "trash talk" has the maturity of a 12 year old.

Oh, good lord. Insulting someone's parents is about the least personal, most generic, and harmless thing a guy could say. Unless the "victim" of such "trash talk" has the maturity of a 12 year old.

Depends where you come from. World is not just America you know?

I'm your new daddy. After last night your mom told me so. Your sister too.

:p ;)

I don't live in America. But yes, I am a culturalist. And a lot of cultures are raising men to be irrational idiotic threats to global stability. Unfortunately.

And Khabib is already GOAT LW. Only question is if he'll fight long enough to cement his place in the GOAT MMA fighter conversation. Fight with GSP would determine that.

Jones can end the year in style.

Rooting for Gus to knock out this serial cheat.

Lol. I'd make a comeback about how many times I banged your mom...but I'm too boozy and sleepy to be witty

It's just as well, because I have a ready-made comeback for that. Seriously. 20 years of MB posting has its advantages :cool:

Don't forget the 3rd arrogant fighter getting humbled...ie. Joanna getting her rear end whooped by Thug Rose. That was sweet.

True that.
Usman started a fight in a crowd of MMA event! With a fan! Along with his manager.

As a fan os a sport, I prefer Colby.

True that.
Usman started a fight in a crowd of MMA event! With a fan! Along with his manager.

As a fan os a sport, I prefer Colby.
didnt know that and I was not actually referring to mistakes fighters do or their behavior. I was talking strictly from MMA point of view. Even the trash talk leading towards the MMA fight like Conor and CIlby

Anybody can make a mistake and get into a fight. Does not mean they need to be humiliated.

Damn, we are talking apples ad oranges here.

Lee- Im gonna send him to prelims
Will humiliate him
Use him as stepping stone
Will send Khabib a warning through Al

Conor-Will KO Khabib in 1 min
Will do horrible things to him

etc

This is what I meant. MMA stuff. When a fighter does not back it up

Lee-Khabib has holes in his game, I will do to Al what he didnt do

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't live in America. But yes, I am a culturalist. And a lot of cultures are raising men to be irrational idiotic threats to global stability. Unfortunately.
Suspended adolescents. Men are whiny, grievance oriented beings now; far concerned about their self-image, and their social status, instead of doing what needs to be done. Compared to the WWII generation, they are eunuchs.

Video games, fantasy sports, comic books, action figures. Mass shootings over failed social status. Depressing. Men are angry because they relate with far too many women, and that hurts their ego. Women are more manly now than most men, and that's why it's their century.

If men aren't motivated, they remain child-like,.

Back