Television So I'm watching that 70s show

@fingercuffs look who it is!

image.png
\

mayor from buffy

Whoah remember Tom Green

image.png
My partner just experienced Tom Green for the first time a couple weeks ago. Randomly chose to watch Freddy Got Fingered. She could NOT wrap her head around what was going on. Pure disbelief. It was a joy to watch.

I'm watching TPB

You know what I'm totally watching that next

I've been a huge fan of the show forever and haven't made it to the cartoon or the new show where they take place in jail

So I'm planning on doing a full series rewatch after I finish Malcolm in the middle

You know what I'm totally watching that next

I've been a huge fan of the show forever and haven't made it to the cartoon or the new show where they take place in jail

So I'm planning on doing a full series rewatch after I finish Malcolm in the middle
Nice.

I've only seen episodes here and there, so now I'm going through it all for the first time. Just started season 2

Nice.

I've only seen episodes here and there, so now I'm going through it all for the first time. Just started season 2

Nice.

Don't forget to look for the movies including the black and white special that started it all off and also the Christmas special is really fun

btw, @Clippy did I miss the post where you noticed Oscar from the Office? The Devil Cow episode.

I don't remember a devil cow episode

I'm on the one where Reese's driving

I did see Oscar and curb ur enthusiasm speaking very Spanish

I don't remember a devil cow episode

I'm on the one where Reese's driving

I did see Oscar and curb ur enthusiasm speaking very Spanish

Season 4 Episode 5. It's the same as the episode where Malcolm and Reese keep trying to get back at each other, and the escalation is shown in reverse chronologically.

Season 4 Episode 5. It's the same as the episode where Malcolm and Reese keep trying to get back at each other, and the escalation is shown in reverse chronologically.

Nice

Truthfully I only remember the earlier seasons and I'm already venturing into unfamiliar territory

Speaking of a joy to watch

@One MMA Fan

I'm gonna be honest here.. not that big fan of Tom Green.

So so on Freddy.. I liked his Road Trip movie much better, then again last time I saw that was almost two decades ago.

Yet I enjoy most of the RedLetterMedia content and that review was fun.

I'm gonna be honest here.. not that big fan of Tom Green.

So so on Freddy.. I liked his Road Trip movie much better, then again last time I saw that was almost two decades ago.

Yet I enjoy most of the RedLetterMedia content and that review was fun.

I just like when they joke about how that he made the movie as a bet or just to screw around

Like the whole movie is an ironic joke about what a movie should be and it's hilarious the way they break it down

This was more entertaining to watch than the actual movie for me

I just like when they joke about how that he made the movie as a bet or just to screw around

Like the whole movie is an ironic joke about what a movie should be and it's hilarious the way they break it down

This was more entertaining to watch than the actual movie for me

I hear you, the guys can make anything fun and that silly weird movie was more then enough material for them to joke around.

Back