Television So I'm watching that 70s show

So you've had two friends trying to get you to watch this for months and all it took was a global pandemic.

{<doc}

............glad you're watching friend :)
Took a global pandemic to get me to watch Clippy's YT channel, and now I'm hooked. He's slacking on new material though, last vid upload was 3 days ago

Took a global pandemic to get me to watch Clippy's YT channel, and now I'm hooked. He's slacking on new material though, last vid upload was 3 days ago

Yeah, @Clippy do a 'how to stay positive in lockdown through the coronavirus global pandemic, and look at my cats' series.............for Sherdog bro.

Ha ha I try to post more videos guys

So I finished episode 7 of Cobra Kai and think that's it for the day

Ask me anything

Ha ha I try to post more videos guys

So I finished episode 7 of Cobra Kai and think that's it for the day

Ask me anything
who let you back in the house?

I watched the first two episodes which were good and then lost interest

It's pretty damn good. Larusso's daughter could get it, lol.

season 1 is good, season 2 is atrocious, dont watch season 2

season 1 is good, season 2 is atrocious, dont watch season 2

It isn't atrocious but if the first one was a legit perfect 10 for the other you take away 2-3 points for the teen drama heavy content.

Hope for better in the 3rd that first season really set the bar high.

I was pleasantly surprised, I had previously put it off for so long cause I was afraid of how cheesy it would be

it’s really good, and if it’s cheesy it’s in a good way, great show

Best show ever! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!

I enjoyed the first season of stranger things

Second season was just okay

Never feel like wanting to watch the third one

First and third are really good while the second is the weaker link so give Stranger Things season 3 a try you will have fun with it and my guess it will be your favorite season of that show for you it is full of Clippy's favorites activities from the 80 and 90's.

Ralph Macchio’s shoulders to hips ratio is similar to my mom’s.

Back