Television So I'm watching that 70s show

I really like the show. I like sci fi grounded in reality.
The book series are fantastic and well

At the time he made that comment the thread tittle and discussion was about Cobra Kai. After @Clippy finished that show he decided to try out other recommendations so he just repurposed the thread/tittle/conversation for the new show he is watching The Expanse.

It's not like @Clippy to avoid starting another thread.

It's not like @Clippy to avoid starting another thread.

Seems the quarantine has been a period of self improvement for our @Clippy

giphy.gif

I mean there's nothing much else to do where I'm working from home and I just want something to play in the background

I took a pandemic to convince me to watch the show haha

Just pressed play on the first episode

Let's talk about it I guess huh
I'm downloading Season1 and Season2. Might be my kind of show.

it got an 8.5 rating on IMDB.com and that's usually a reliable site:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Lemme know what you think, Clipster.

I just watched the first six episodes and think it's awesome so far. Probably binge the whole thing in the next few days. Exactly the type of show I was looking for.

Last edited:
Well I finished season 3 and you know what I think I liked it the most

the whole portal thing and everybody not trusting each other and ghost Miller and so on Good Times

Clips is this show worth watching?

It's a slow start but if you're in to good science fiction then yeah totally is

if you like The stranger things method of storytelling that gives you slower reveals and intrigue with fun characters

Try it out bro

If u need more convincing @One MMA Fan is a good salesman

Yep it's worth it. Best space sci fi show in a very long time.

Problem is the show has a slow start with a lot of set up and exposition talk from all angles and camps. First 3-4 episodes are harder for some to enjoy and they bail early but if you stick with it they get better and better all of a sudden and it all connects and makes sense by the time season one ends you best believe you will be queuing season two up.

This was @Clippy 's experience with it:

Ep 1-4: Kinda slow, I don't get everyone's agenda.
Ep 5-7: Okay it has potential some cool science things and wacky space South African accents lol yet I don't really care.
Ep 8-10: Oh wow this is cool, this character and that character are awesome I want to see what happens next.
Season 2: Liked it a lot this is really cool and smart, best Sci Fi on TV, I can't believe that happened.. man o man.
Season 3: Love it! My favorite season so far! I can't wait for more, man One MMA Fan is so cool and awesome isn't he the best for recommending me this great show.

now speculation*
Season 4: Clippy is inventing his own space accent and getting a Belter tribal tattoo.
Season 5: production halted, season delayed do to world wide virus... Clippy might have to dress up his cats and do some reenactments of earlier seasons, note: Quinn will make a great Holden.

Last edited:
If you're a fan of science fiction, space, alternate futures, etc. or if you liked Star Trek/Wars, it's a must watch. It's a great space western. It's best to come in with low expectations, as it originated as a Syfy TV show, and the first season takes some time to get used to. But by the middle of the second, it's hard to stop watching. The visuals and detail are rather impressive.

What is this guy always playing evil a****** tyrant type psychopath character

uwiy4hkccup21.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back