Television So I'm watching that 70s show

So after watching the first four 11.23.63 with Mrs clippy she decided that it's not even close to as good as the book and missing too many details along the way

So I'm going to finish it this morning at work

meanwhile I finished season 1 of The Newsroom and I finished all of the dress up gang which I recommend everybody give a try it's pretty fun

So after watching the first four 11.23.63 with Mrs clippy she decided that it's not even close to as good as the book and missing too many details along the way

So I'm going to finish it this morning at work

meanwhile I finished season 1 of The Newsroom and I finished all of the dress up gang which I recommend everybody give a try it's pretty fun
Sarah Gadon is a 10 in that show.

I finished the JFK time travel show when I thought it was pretty good

I'm Midway through The Newsroom and on the episode where Maggie cut her hair off because of that boy who got dead and all that stuff damn

I finished the JFK time travel show when I thought it was pretty good

I'm Midway through The Newsroom and on the episode where Maggie cut her hair off because of that boy who got dead and all that stuff damn
He'd never seen hair that color before.
:(

What episode are you on today?

I just finished season 3 episode 2

The FBI raided The Newsroom and that guy is running away

Curious to see what happens

I really like Charlie and dumb and Dumber guy

Toby from the office was in this episode on the train

Also one of the mcpoils from always sunny

I just finished season 3 episode 2

The FBI raided The Newsroom and that guy is running away

Curious to see what happens

I really like Charlie and dumb and Dumber guy

Toby from the office was in this episode on the train

Also one of the mcpoils from always sunny
Did you enjoy season 2? Are you enjoying the show?

Did you enjoy season 2? Are you enjoying the show?

yeah I really like revisiting all these historical events and I never realized what the inner workings of a newsroom is like it's always fun when everybody yells at each other regarding highly controversial things and the show is really powerful man

I just finished 11.22.63 a few days ago.

It was alright. I think it would have been better if it focus more on the actual time travel and what the protagonist time travel for. The whole romance angle was uninteresting for me.

I just finished 11.22.63 a few days ago.

It was alright. I think it would have been better if it focus more on the actual time travel and what the protagonist time travel for. The whole romance angle was uninteresting for me.

there was a single episode of the original Star Trek where captain Kirk fell in love with a girl that he knew had to die or else it would destroy history

That story was way better than this in terms of that aspect of it

I'm actually enjoying season 6 with this whole legal situation that Jeff Daniels has found himself in. I got two episodes left now

The guy who plays Charlie is a good actor somehow I could tell by his frustration in the overwhelming pressure he was under and with his performance that he was going to have a heart attack or something I was going to happen and then boom he falls down and smashes his head

That was the most emotional death in any of the shows I've watched in this thread

If I'm being completely honest

Charlie reminds me of my grandfather who passed away 2 years ago

They were similar people who had a similar fate

Ihe was very smart and passionate and cared about and like to discuss heavy hitting events and stuff

So I'm kind of choked up right now

Misread title made me think of news radio.
I liked that sit com as a younger me.
Didn’t see Joe becoming such a powerful influencer 25 years later. Dude in this basically playing himself.

tenor.gif

Thought I'd missed a few seasons there bud.
Haha sorry about that

I can see why you didn't like season 3 it is quite different from the earlier stuff where they focused on a lot of real live news stories and debates and stuff and got more character focused but I still had a good time

Back