Television So I'm watching that 70s show

OK that's gotta be a fake name

image.png

The first time you saw that?

Talking about Xander, anybody ever saw the actor that played him in anything else after Buffy?

I don't tend to typically read the names on the screen

I like that the lady who played lady changeling that was impersonating Kira told the producers not to have her name in the opening asked to not spoil the surprise

What season - episode numbers you on, Clipster?

Talking about Xander, anybody ever saw the actor that played him in anything else after Buffy?

No, but googling after that just made me realize there was a Buffy video game?!??

If it was you who gave me that handy dandy list I'm on episode 180 of 244

No it waqsn't me. I mean more like season 8 ep 2, you know? 180 is just a max score in darts for all I know.

No it waqsn't me. I mean more season 8 ep 2, you know? 180 is just a max score in darts for all I know.
I'm hoping to finish Buffy six and Angel three tomorrow

No freaking way!

Angel tried to suffocate Wesley in his hospital bed I wasn't expecting that
Angel is hit and miss at times man but when its good its dark as hell

Spolier alert

Gotta be one of my fav buffyverse scenes when the evil lawfirm are locked in with darla and drusilla
Lawyer : angel ..please ...people are going to die here
Angel : ( bored look) and yet somehow .......i cant seem to care (closes door and walks off to let the evil human lawyers be slaughtered )

So future Xander wasn't future Xander but it turns out that current Xander is actually a POS
To be fair it raises some good point about xanders future health
Construction job by day and gets one shot ko'd or thrown huge distances at night ....hed be lucky to end up with a tricky back like fake future xander

Angel is hit and miss at times man but when its good its dark as hell

Spolier alert

Gotta be one of my fav buffyverse scenes when the evil lawfirm are locked in with darla and drusilla
Lawyer : angel ..please ...people are going to die here
Angel : ( bored look) and yet somehow .......i cant seem to care (closes door and walks off to let the evil human lawyers be slaughtered )
Man. Fuck yes.

Back