Television So I'm watching that 70s show

It had such a cult following by then. Shame it couldn't have helped sharing the wealth with Firefly.

I really liked Serenity but I couldn't get into the show. I did see the movie first which may have soured the show a bit.

Did you watch Dollhouse?

Last edited:
Too soon to bring up that, im still mad about Fox for that cancellation
They aired it in the wrong order, the dicks. Mal was trying to save the crew and the ship all battered and bruised as the first episode so you didn’t really care about the characters. Hence ratings being bad. I saw it on DVD so you build up a love for them so that episode was really important.

I really liked sl Serenity but I couldn't get into the show. I did see the movie first which may have soured the show a bit.

Did you watch Dollhouse?
I can understand that. Took me a little while to like both of them, had an issue with Dollhouse because of me being all Buffy protective, but I did in the end.
Firefly not going on for infinity was the worst thing in tv history.

I can understand that. Took me a little while to like both of them, had an issue with Dollhouse because of me being all Buffy protective, but I did in the end.
Firefly not going on for infinity was the worst thing in tv history.

At least Dollhouse got an ending. Kind of rushed but still. I really liked the concept.

I'm still crushed they didn't renew Freaky Links.

At least Dollhouse got an ending. Kind of rushed but still. I really liked the concept.

I'm still crushed they didn't renew Freaky Links.
Real shame neither of them made it past season 1, maybe we're the ones with bad taste? Naaaaaah. Firefly was absoltely epic if you fancy giving it another whirl. I could cry that it got cancelled.
This is the first I have heard of Freaky Links?

Real shame neither of them made it past season 1, maybe we're the ones with bad taste? Naaaaaah. Firefly was absoltely epic if you fancy giving it another whirl. I could cry that it got cancelled.
This is the first I have heard of Freaky Links?

Yeah Freaky Links is an old Fox show. Was epic though.

Okay I'm back and I'm on the episode where Spike fucks a Buffy robot

The minions think spike is the key

And they kidnapped him was very little fight I'm disappointed

I hope it's not anything permanent of course but it's not cool that he poked Stipe so many times. It could have cost him his firefighting career, can't have a one eyed firefighter, you know?

Well he still managed to extinguish DC's career, so it proves he still is able to do is fire fighting duties despite him having to wear glasses now.

So Spike got all beat up and Buffy actually cut him some slack at the end because he didn't spoil the key

Good times

I really like robot Buffy who said Giles name wrong

so I'm on the angel storyline where Cordelia got sent to some other dimension and now Angel and the rest of them are also trapped there

This is turning into a more serialized format I like it

Back