Television So I'm watching that 70s show

First season was fun in a nostalgic way - never ever finished season 2 just go to stupid.

Johnny was not quite the asshole we thought he was and Daniel was more of an asshole than we thought he was.

So in the word's of Beavis and Butthead

"So it all works out in the end?"

"Yeah, the rear end!"

First season was fun in a nostalgic way - never ever finished season 2 just go to stupid.

Johnny was not quite the asshole we thought he was and Daniel was more of an asshole than we thought he was.

So in the word's of Beavis and Butthead

"So it all works out in the end?"

"Yeah, the rear end!"

Wrong they changed the characters

Yeah I'm into it

I got four episodes left and I might give the expanse a try

@One MMA Fan

Quarantine binge-watching b******

The Expanse is great yet the first few episodes are slow then again you had patience for Saul so maybe it is your jam. Best sci fi show imo... if you want faster pace (it gets better towards the middle) well just see Star Trek Picard lol what a phrase.

The Expanse is great yet the first few episodes are slow then again you had patience for Saul so maybe it is your jam. Best sci fi show imo... if you want faster pace (it gets better towards the middle) well just see Star Trek Picard lol what a phrase.
Better call Saul is better than breaking bad

Come at me @Lethal

Better call Saul is better than breaking bad

Come at me @Lethal

I do like the protagonist better but the stakes and freshness of it all was with Breaking Bad.

I saw an ep of this new season and man o man I dig that new baddie Lalo Salamanca he got all the charm and suave.

Tony-Dalton-LaloQA-1200x707.jpg.cf_.jpg
better-call-saul-cooking.jpg

I do like the protagonist better but the stakes and freshness of it all was with Breaking Bad.

I saw an ep of this new season and man o man I dig that new baddie Lalo Salamanca he got all the charm and suave.

Tony-Dalton-LaloQA-1200x707.jpg.cf_.jpg
better-call-saul-cooking.jpg
Lol Lalo is the best

LOL the second last episode is going on about waitresses not taking notes

This is something I really have always been mad about

I watched all of Cobra Kai while working and was able to take it all in

I loved it

First episode of expanse I don't know what the hell I just watched

I really liked The Expanse, it drops off a bit in s3 and changes a fair bit for s4.
I think it's just following what happens in the books though and they're not doing something different for the sake of doing something different.

I really liked The Expanse, it drops off a bit in s3 and changes a fair bit for s4.
I think it's just following what happens in the books though and they're not doing something different for the sake of doing something different.
Drops off?

When does it start up?

I watched all of Cobra Kai while working and was able to take it all in

I loved it

First episode of expanse I don't know what the hell I just watched

Ke, beltalowda!

Okay... in my defense it is a lot of set up but trust me the deeper you go the better it is and the payoff of that set up and general presentation.

Belters, Inners, Martians it all matters and their refashions and dynamics.

If I remember correctly the first 3-4 eps are slower then it gets going and going there is a reason why this is best sci fi show out there currently airing.

Ke, beltalowda!

Okay... in my defense it is a lot of set up but trust me the deeper you go the better it is and the payoff of that set up and general presentation.

Belters, Inners, Martians it all matters and their refashions and dynamics.

If I remember correctly the first 3-4 eps are slower then it gets going and going there is a reason why this is best sci fi show out there currently airing.

I'll take your word for it and yes I will be playing some more of these episodes when I'm back to work

I got the next 3 days off bro

Drops off?

When does it start up?

It doesn't drop off, it is multiple seasons of a TV show and they reinvent themselves accordingly to keep it new, it's all good only negative is the slow start that makes a lot of goofs turn away but they are missing one heck of a show.

It doesn't drop off, it is multiple seasons of a TV show and they reinvent themselves accordingly to keep it new, it's all good only negative is the slow start that makes a lot of goofs turn away but they are missing one heck of a show.

Sorry @One MMA Fan it seems like the people have spoken

So was the first episode like the 46th best episode?

Or what number would you rank it

So was the first episode like the 46th best episode?

Or what number would you rank it

Hmh if I'm fully objective it is a bad pilot a lot of exposition and world building dump and at a talk talk, walk and talk pace all over the first episodes those are the weakest but once you hit the groove and they find their footing and everything is set up and you know wtf you are watching it's gold I tell you.

They are working on Season 5 now. I think Season 2 was my favorite so far but they are all special it's good TV and especially good Sci Fi.

Back