Television So I'm watching that 70s show

i only liked the first season of kobra kai. i was hooked on that at my cousins in london. watched the second season and was ummm meh about it.

one thing it's been turning me off about even trying this show is how it appears that they flipped the good guy and bad guy characters

I don't like that
What do you mean Clipster?

What do you mean Clipster?
In the show you rooted for Daniel and you really hated Cobra Kai guy

I mean the movie

This time they're making it seem like I want to root for Cobra Kai guy and a guest sleazy car salesman Daniel

What I'm talking about

beating up a child is fine as long as you say you are sorry.

Okay I'm starting episode 8 where he has all the kids in a junkyard or something

In the show you rooted for Daniel and you really hated Cobra Kai guy

I mean the movie

This time they're making it seem like I want to root for Cobra Kai guy and a guest sleazy car salesman Daniel

What I'm talking about
But Cobra Kai is number 1, Johny Lawrence was always the good guy.

@Slobodan good move

You checkmated me

Episodes 8 and 9 or fuckingawesome

Yeah I think im on the 4th episode of the second season
: ) I knew you would like this show if you gave it a shot. Listen to us tv show nerds clip. We know what we are talking about

: ) I knew you would like this show if you gave it a shot. Listen to us tv show nerds clip. We know what we are talking about
Yeah I'm into it

I got four episodes left and I might give the expanse a try

@One MMA Fan

Quarantine binge-watching b******

It makes me mad that the show wants me to hate The karate kid and route for the other guy that was originally designed to be hated

What is the point of this narrative experiment
Daniel was always the bad guy. It is well known.

Yeah I'm into it

I got four episodes left and I might give the expanse a try

@One MMA Fan

Quarantine binge-watching b******
The expanse is pretty great. There's some very emotional and beautiful episodes in it as well.

This could've been handled by pm.

Or bumping the actual Cobra Kai thread.

I hope @Clippy gets the coronavirus and recovers in 1 week and 2 days like the common flu that it is.
You forgot to add self-quarantine and doesn't infect anyone else.

Daniel was always the bad guy. It is well known.

The expanse is pretty great. There's some very emotional and beautiful episodes in it as well.

How many episodes is the expanse

Just wondering what my investment would be

How many episodes is the expanse

Just wondering what my investment would be
Can't remember exactly, but 4 seasons. I think about 40 episodes in total or something like that. I haven't watched beyond season 3 though, yet.

There's so many good series out there though, plenty of stuff to watch. Which genres do you like?

Can't remember exactly, but 4 seasons. I think about 40 episodes in total or something like that. I haven't watched beyond season 3 though, yet.

There's so many good series out there though, plenty of stuff to watch. Which genres do you like?
Mostly sci-fi stuff I really like the Orville on the Star Trek type stuff

I'm actually not into whatever genre the Cobra Kai

But I still like the show

Back