Television So I'm watching that 70s show

tumblr_nnemz8fK1v1tbiu8jo1_500.gifv

Im really glad you enjoyed it. Is one of my fav shows all time

I really like Jeff Daniels character in the way he played it but I think Charlie was my favorite

Damn it man I was not expecting that ending

Whats next?

I'm about to go on vacation for a month

Right now I'm watching some random youtube videos but I'll see what I come up with next year

I'm actually interested in watching that Joe Rogan and Phil Hartman radio talk whatever that TV show was called

I'm about to go on vacation for a month

Right now I'm watching some random youtube videos but I'll see what I come up with next year

I'm actually interested in watching that Joe Rogan and Phil Hartman radio talk whatever that TV show was called
Thats a funny show. Andy Dick is great in it as well. I guess they never knew if they were gonna get renewed, so they wrote every season finale as if it were the series finale <45>

Thats a funny show. Andy Dick is great in it as well. I guess they never knew if they were gonna get renewed, so they wrote every season finale as if it were the series finale <45>

That's the way shows should do I hate when they end on a cliffhanger

Still bitter about angel @fingercuffs

yeah I think I will do that show because I've seen bits and pieces of it and thought it was good and it'd be a nice thing to do at the start of the year

That's the way shows should do I hate when they end on a cliffhanger

Still bitter about angel @fingercuffs

yeah I think I will do that show because I've seen bits and pieces of it and thought it was good and it'd be a nice thing to do at the start of the year
They had to rush it because tossers Fox canned it. I assume everyone carked it.

Fuck Fox for being shitty.

Was the show on Fox?

there's one episode where they're talking about what kind of credible news source would attempt to report whatever was going on

Then they looked at the tv to see Fox talking about it

Fox may have given us Angel, Firefly and a bunch of others, then they cancel them. So fuck them in general.

Was the show on Fox?

there's one episode where they're talking about what kind of credible news source would attempt to report whatever was going on

Then they looked at the tv to see Fox talking about it
No. The newsroom was only on hbo

I'm going to try and start watching Buffy after I finish Person of Interest.

Back