So i'm trying to lose my gut.

B

Bad Intentions

Well I have a question for you guys. Can sauna trips help me lose my gut? I have a fairly big gut and i'm trying to get a six pack. Alot of it is I eat bad and some of it is genetics. What do I need to eat, which exercises do I need, and will a sauna rid of it?

SEARCH

No, sauna will not get rid of it. Saunas make you sweat which is just water weight. You will not loose a gut from the sauna. Eat healthy, workout, don't be lazy. SEARCH.

you're going to want to eat lots of meat and low carbs. run alot or get on a treadmill or an elliptical machine. eat fish, chicken, and steak. stay away from fatty foods and eat whole wheat foods if you have to. like whole wheat bread or brown rice and not white rice. eat vegetables too. you can go buy some protein powder if you dont think your body is getting enough. if you're trying to build muscle and lose fat then you're gonna have to eat one gram of protein for every pound you weigh. to keep your metabolism up you'll need to eat at least every 2-3 hours. if your metabolism gets low then it is harder to burn fat. just exercise regularly and you'll be fine. it might take a while but its alot easier to gain weight than it is to lose it so be patient

Doesn't eating wheat products actually stop you from losing your gut? I know many bodybuilders won't eat wheat products when trying to cut weight.

Bad Intentions said:
Well I have a question for you guys. Can sauna trips help me lose my gut? I have a fairly big gut and i'm trying to get a six pack. Alot of it is I eat bad and some of it is genetics. What do I need to eat, which exercises do I need, and will a sauna rid of it?

..you serious? This has already been said but the Sauna will only make you lose water weight.. which you should get back asap.. most do it to cut weight right before a fight..

Exercise is the sure way to lose weight.. Exercise before breakfast, each whole grains, LEAN meats.. an fresh GREEN veggies..

All this low carb BS is stupid as Hell and fucking ridiculous.. Low carb diets are only meant for short periods.. losing weight and keeping it off is a life style change, not some trend.

There is a TON of info in this forum selection about it how to lose weight

Morning: 1/2 cup of Oatmeal and a Protein shake (if you need more eat eggs without the yolk)
Lunch: Lean meat (Chicken or turkey breast) green veggies (broccoli, spinach, turnups)Protein shake
Dinner: The above; substitute chicken or turkey breast for tuna

Run.. Interval train.. weighted Sit-ups

Before Breakfast run 2 miles at a good pace (should take you roughly 20-25 mins)
Workout.. working out burns calories and when you get bigger muscles they burn alot more calories..
Do weighted ab exercises 3 times a week (I do M,W,F) and occasionally Saturday but just body weight..

Interval train 1 time a week and bring it up to either 2-3 times
Go here and look stuff up >>Click Me<<
even look at sherdog

The secret to losing weight is burn more calories then you take in..
Search this forum for help I've already lost 55lbs (205-150) from taking the info on here and put all you've got into it.. It isn't just a physical thing to losing weight.. it's also mental so remeber that

Hope that helps and good luck

SpAzNeT said:
..you serious? This has already been said but the Sauna will only make you lose water weight.. which you should get back asap.. most do it to cut weight right before a fight..

Exercise is the sure way to lose weight.. Exercise before breakfast, each whole grains, LEAN meats.. an fresh GREEN veggies..

All this low carb BS is stupid as Hell and fucking ridiculous.. Low carb diets are only meant for short periods.. losing weight and keeping it off is a life style change, not some trend.

There is a TON of info in this forum selection about it how to lose weight

Morning: 1/2 cup of Oatmeal and a Protein shake (if you need more eat eggs without the yolk)
Lunch: Lean meat (Chicken or turkey breast) green veggies (broccoli, spinach, turnups)Protein shake
Dinner: The above; substitute chicken or turkey breast for tuna

Run.. Interval train.. weighted Sit-ups

Before Breakfast run 2 miles at a good pace (should take you roughly 20-25 mins)
Workout.. working out burns calories and when you get bigger muscles they burn alot more calories..
Do weighted ab exercises 3 times a week (I do M,W,F) and occasionally Saturday but just body weight..

Interval train 1 time a week and bring it up to either 2-3 times
Go here and look stuff up >>Click Me<<
even look at sherdog

The secret to losing weight is burn more calories then you take in..
Search this forum for help I've already lost 55lbs (205-150) from taking the info on here and put all you've got into it.. It isn't just a physical thing to losing weight.. it's also mental so remeber that

Hope that helps and good luck
Good post. I've lost about 40lbs of fat and gained about 15lbs of muscle from some of the things i've learned here. Although i need to stop getiting into flame wars. Smoke weed (for entertainment purposes only of course) , take your time and give yourself credit for small gains.

Vanity is a bitch......

Anyways, To get your much desired six-pack you need to drop your body fat % to around 6%. This is accomplished by doing lots of cardio and most importantly, at the dinner table. As said before you should eat 5-6 times a day. I accomplish this by having three fairly light meals and two snacks. Your meals must consist of a lean protein source (chicken breast, Tuna, Tofu, etc...), with some good fat (olive oil), and something green (spinach, broccoli, lettuce, etc...). As for snacks, I like dairy. I will drink a glass of low-fat milk for one and usually a bowl of low-fat cottage cheese right befor bed as the other. Now take this knowledge and find yourself a solid ab workout from s&p and combine them for desired results.

do cardio everyday, and like evry1 else said like 6 small meals a day to keep your metabloism going.

awesome advice here but i myself have a bit of a dif problem. im pretty thin but have amounts of body fat "back fat, gut" that im trying to cut. so my question is whats my best bet for cutting that fat without losing to much body weight or muscle. sorry to jump on someones post but figured its a pretty close question

Diet Brother. The key to a six pack is diet and hardcore cardio. Resistance training only stregthens the muscle but diet and cardio is what cuts the fat away

Back